1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the [Win a Chevy For Christmas] (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. citizens who are residents of the state of Florida living in the Central Florida viewing area (residents of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, Lake, Flagler, Sumter and Marion counties) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Media Group, WFTV, Inc (“Sponsor”), Participating Cental Florida Chevy Dealers including Vann Gannaway Chevrolet Inc., Bob Steele Chevrolet Inc., Cecil Clark Chevrolet Inc, George Nahas Chevrolet, Courtesy Chevrolet, Rosner Chevrolet, Jon Hall Chevrolet, New Smyrna Chevrolet, Starling Chevrolet, Tom Gibbs Chevrolet Inc, Don Mealy Chevrolet, Carl Black Chevrolet, David Maus Chevrolet and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) on November 19, 2012 and end at 9:00 p.m. (E.T.) on December 15, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Enter in person by visiting participating Central Florida Chevy Dealers retail locations during regular business hours (a list of participating retail locations is below and can also be viewed at http://www.wftv.com/s/marketplace/contests/ or http://www.cfchevy.com/ ), completing an Official Entry Form, and depositing your entry form in the designated entry box.
Central Florida Chevy Dealers Retail Locations:
Bob Steele Chevrolet: 2800 W Hwy 520 King Street, Cocoa, FL 32926 Ph: (321) 632-6700
Carl Black of Orlando: 11500 E. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32817 Ph: (407) 426-3000
Cecil Clark Chevrolet: 8843 US Highway 441, Leesburg, FL 34788 Ph: (352) 787-6888
George Nahas Chevrolet: 4135 E State Rd 44, Wildwood, FL 34785 Ph: (352) 748-1122
Courtesy Chevrolet at the Airport: 5600 Lee Vista Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32812 Ph: (407) 857-5700
Courtesy Chevrolet On West Colonial: 3707 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808 Ph: (407) 521-4163
David Maus Chevrolet: 972 Town Center Blvd., Sanford, FL 32771 Ph: (888) 566-5201
Don Mealey Chevrolet: 14138 W Highway 50,Clermont, FL 34711 Ph: (352) 394-6176
Jon Hall Chevrolet, Inc.: 551 N. Nova Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Ph: (386) 255-4444
New Smyrna Chevrolet: 1919 N. Dixie Freeway, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Ph: (386) 427-1313
Rosner Chevrolet: 800 S. Harbor City Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901 Ph: (321) 723-3611
Starling Chevrolet: 2800 S Hwy 17-92, DeLand, FL 32720 Ph: (386) 734-2661
Starling Chevrolet of Kissimmee: 2500 N Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744 Ph: (407) 933-8000
Starling Chevrolet: 1001 Irlo Bronson Hwy, St. Cloud, FL 34769 Ph: (407) 892-5144
Tom Gibbs Chevrolet: 5850 E. Hwy 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164 Ph: (386) 437-3314
Vann Gannaway Chevrolet: 2200 E Burleigh Blvd., Eustis, FL 32726 Ph: (352) 343-2400
Alternatively, you may enter by hand printing Your Name, Birthdate, Adress and Telephone Number on a postcard or 3” x 5” card or piece of paper and mail to: Win A Chevy For Christmas, 490 E. South Street, Orlando, FL 32801. All entries must be postmarked by December 15, 2012 and received no later than December 17, 2012. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions permitted. Maximum one (1) entry by mail per person.
Maximum one (1) entry per person, per location during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries, including by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, “postage-due,” misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. On or about December 17, 2012, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Description. One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a new 2013 Chevy Malibu from a participating Central Florida Chevrolet Dealer of the sponsor’s choosing with a maximum value of $25,000 MSRP. Winner’s receipt of the Grand Prize 2013 Chevy Malibu is contingent upon proof of valid driver’s license and eligibility to obtain automobile liability insurance. Winner of 2013 Chevy Malibu will be responsible for any charges for license and registration fees, insurance and all applicable taxes on the 2013 Chevy Malibu and all other costs of use and possession of an automobile.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified on or about December 17, 2012 at the telephone number provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within Twenty-four (24) hours of notice or attempted notice. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 490 E. South Street, Orlando, FL 32801 within “tewnty-four (24) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.S.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.S.T.) weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within three (3) hours of notification. In addition, in order to receive Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner must permit sponsor and/or promotional partner to record at a Central Florida Chevy Dealer of Sponsor’s choosing, the process of the delivering the 2013 Malibu Car to the Grand Prize Winner on or about December 19, 2012. The Grand Prize procedure footage may be aired by sponsor, in whole or in part, in promotionsl announcements on sponsor’s station and/or in any promotional materials prepared for promotional partner. Sponsor and/or Promotional Partner may have the right, but not the obligation, to broadcast and/or otherwise use footage. If the potential Grand Prize winner is unable to or unwilling to permit sponsor to record the entier Grand Prize procedure process, He or She may be disqualified, in sponsor’s sole discretion, and a substitute potential Grand Prize winner may be chosen.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to Two (2) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULL RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., WFTV, INC, PARTICIPATING CENTRAL FLORIDA CHEVROLET DEALERS LISTED IN SECTION THREE (3) OF RULES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The WFTV - Win A Chevy For Christmas is sponsored by CMG, WFTV inc, The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 20, 2012) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.wftv.com/s/marketplace/contests/ or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” , Win A Chevy For Christmas, 490 E. South Street, Orlando, FL 32801. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Sherrill Gall at 407-822-59390.