1494 E Buena Vista Drive
Orlando, FL 32830
6:00 p.m. Thursday, March 14, 2013
6:00 p.m. Friday, March 15, 2013
12:00 p.m. Saturday, March 16, 2013
12:00 p.m. Sunday, March 17, 2013
$5.00 – $10.00
Events, Festivals, Food | Wine
Beginning March 14 and 15 from 6 p.m. until 1 a.m., and continuing March 16 and 17 from noon until 1 a.m., it’s a Mighty Festival at Raglan Road, a true Irish pub with Dublin roots, that includes Irish bands and pro dancers performing on several stages indoors and out. Also on tap: a mighty selection of beers, food by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon, face painting, stiltwalkers and plenty of St. Patrick’s Day memorabilia.
Highlights of the celebration across Pleasure Island will include:
• Performances by The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band, Nova Celtic, The Farrell Bros., Celtic Wave, Johnny & Justin, Wyndbreakers, Raglan Road house band Creel and Albannach, with a new approach to percussion and Celtic music
• World-famous U2 tribute band Elevation, playing Saturday and Sunday
• Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, leading Irish Dance Workshops Friday through Sunday and distinguished Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, leading Irish Music Workshops
• The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily
• “The Electric Ceili,” (kay-lee) Sunday evening, bringing together a host of Irish musicians and dancers
Guests can order from the Raglan Road and Cooke’s of Dublin popular food and drink menus throughout the event.
They’ll also discover additional food offerings across Pleasure Island. On Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, St. Patrick’s Day, Raglan Road seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Access to select entertainment on March 16 will include a $5 cover charge; on March 17, the cover will run up to $10.00.