Movies | Film
Logic Pro 9 Level Two End User Exam
Apple offers two levels of certification on Logic Pro 9: Apple Certified Pro - Level One, and Apple Certified Pro - Level Two. Certification exams do not require attendance at a class. Students who prefer to learn on their own or who already have the necessary skill set in may take an exam for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level One attests to basic operational knowledge of a specific application. Level One exams are administered at the end of specific courses, or you may take the exam at an AATC for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level Two attests to a deeper understanding of the application as well as mastery of advanced features. You can take Level Two exams only after earning Level One certification.
Logic Pro 9 Level Two Exam Details
• Exam number: 9L0-839
• Number of test questions: approximately 56 technical, fivedemographic (unscored)
• The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank and interactive-media questions.
• Passing score: 80% (scores are not rounded; you must earn a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam)
• Details on exam scoring appear on Apple.com
• Exam duration: One hour thirty minutes
• The cost of the exam is $150. Retakes cost $100.
The exam timer does not start until you view the first technical question. You may not access any resources or references during the exam.
Recommended Exam Preperation
• Take Logic 101 - Introduction to Logic Pro 9
• Take Logic 301 - Advanced Techniques in Logic Pro 9
• Review the Logic 9 Exam Prep Guide
Duration: 1 day
Contact: Cari Jones, Corporate Account Manager
FUTURE MEDIA CONCEPTS, INC., the nation's premier digital media training center, provides manufacturer-authorized training in all areas of digital media including digital video and film editing, web design and development, sound design, DVD authoring, 3D animation, motion graphics, desktop publishing, architectural and mechanical design and Mac IT. FMC is an authorized training provider for Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Boris FX, Digidesign, NewTek and Softimage. Founded in 1994, FMC has training centers located in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Orlando, Chicago and Dubai. www.fmctraining.com