Colony Plaza - 327 Colony Blvd., The Villages, FL 32162
10:00 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013
10:00 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013
The 4th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Colony Plaza is produced by American Craft Endeavors (ACE), producer of the finest juried art and craft shows in the country.
ACE has had the privilege of bringing top national crafters to The Villages for more than 16 years with shows at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square and Spanish Springs Town Square among others. The original handcrafted artwork and unique gift items on display are priced to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000. A Green Market will offer exotic live plants, savory dips, gourmet sauces and much more.
Admission is free and open to the public.
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts - Handmade in America
· Unique and affordable gift items
· 100 crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Variety of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
· Green Market - exotic live plants, savory dips, and gourmet sauces and much more.