Wall Street Plaza
19 N Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
8:00 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2012
21 and over
Celebrate New Year's Eve 2013 with Wall Street Plaza in Downtown Orlando. The block is going to be crazy with 9 bars, live indoor and outdoor DJ's, a light show and a midnight surprise!
There are New Year's parties, and then there's Wall Street Plaza's New Years Eve Party!
What you need to know about NYE 2013:
What is it?
- Once again, It’s the biggest & best NYE party in Orlando this year! We’ll have 9 venues, 2 city streets, DJ’s, video walls and musical performances, a light show all up and down the plaza and, as always…a few other surprises at Midnight!
What does it cost?
- $20 for a limited time and $25 at the door. Sales tax is included. Where do I get tickets?
- You can buy in advance on our website wallstplaza.net And as always there are NO FEES for our online tickets. Tickets will also be sold at the door on NYE until we are full.
Why should I buy in advance?
- First of all, because you save $5…also we usually sell out on NYE so buying early is your best bet to guarantee entrance.
When does the party start?
- The big bash starts at 8p. The Cantina, Waitiki & Hooch will be open for dinner if you want to come early and grab a table – and kitchens will stay open until 11pm.
Are there any restrictions?
- 21 + up is the only restriction. Well that, and you must come ready to party.
Are there any VIP options?
- We don’t like it call it VIP, because you’re all important to us…but we will have a private lounge in a large tent on Court Ave for the high rollers. Our Resolutions Package is only $100 and includes: admission to the Block Party; admission to the tented lounge; open bar from 10p to 2a – the good stuff too: all call brands like Three Olives Flavored Vodkas & Bacardi; bottled beers like Coors Light, Corona and Heineken; a Champagne toast at Midnight; a 2am Breakfast Bar…and more! We are limiting this to 300 people so get your tickets NOW!
For more information, visit www.wallstplaza.net.