GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #08 Results
Congratulations to Wild Weasel for winning GOG #08!
Football GOG 2013 #09: Missouri
Answers are due by 12:00 PM on Saturday, November 9.
- Who wins the 2nd half of the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many points does Missouri score? [4/3/2/1 point]
- If you've read wamarsh's fanpost you know that Missouri has a lot of scary big receivers. List their top 3 WR's in terms of receiving yards from most to least. [1 point each correct player, 1 point each correct place]
- On the other side, the Cats will be without some of their top ball catchers. List the Cats' top 3 WR/Tight Ends in terms of receptions made from most to least. [1 point each correct player, 1 point each correct place]
- How many different UK players have a rushing attempt or a reception? [4 points; 2 points if within two]
- What is the longest pass play for UK? [4/3/2/1 point]
- What is the longest rushing play for UK? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many total turnovers occur in the game? [5 points; 3 points if within two]
- Alabama vs LSU again. Over/Under 24.5 combined points scored in the game? [+/- 1 point]