SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. - WFTV obtained a copy of an injunction Friday that was filed against a man who went on a shooting rampage in Casselberry.
Police said Bradford Baumet, 36, went on a shooting rampage inside the Las Dominicanas salon on SR-436 on Thursday as innocent customers and workers tried to run.
Three people died during the rampage, including Gladys Cabrera, who was a customer, and pregnant employee Noelia Gonzalez.
Police said Baumet then left the scene after the shooting and fatally shot himself in a Seminole County home on Paradise Lane.
Court documents state that the violence stemmed from Baumet's rocky relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Marcia Santiago, 44, who also worked at the salon. Santiago was shot, but she survived.
The injunction also states that Baumet was in the salon in the Casselton Corners plaza, just two weeks ago and threatened Santiago and her employer, Eugenia Marte.
Marte's injunction states that Baumet showed up at the business and threatened her and punched the glass door.
Santiago wrote that they locked him out.
Both women then filed injunctions against Baumet.
However, the paperwork did nothing to stop Baumet, who police said was armed with a stolen gun.
Baumet's cousin told WFTV she had warned Santiago to stay away from him.
Reports indicate that Baumet had been arrested about a dozen times for a number of crimes, including stalking and trespassing.
PREVIOUS STORY: 3 Women shot to death in Casselberry salon, police ID gunman