Updated:ORLANDO, Fla. —
Looking to get out on the water and have some fun this summer? Come on out to Camp OWC and experience wakeboarding in a whole new way!!
With our highly trained and fun camp counselors at Orlando Watersports Complex, you will have a blast!
Whether you are just learning to get up or working on your latest trick we have something for everyone. The campers can choose from wakeboarding, wakeskating, kneeboarding or skiing.
We also offer many other fun activities throughout the day to keep the kids having fun off the water as well.
» IMAGE GALLERY: Experience Orlando Watersports Complex
Summer Camp 2014 Details
• OWC will provide skilled and knowledgeable counselors and ensure a 5:1 ratio of campers to counselors with a maximum of 30 kids per weekly session.
• Basic gear is included; a basic wakeboard, helmet, and life jacket. The upgraded gear package is required for hitting the features such as the ramps and rails.
• Summer camp runs Monday through Friday from 10:00am until 4:00pm
• Campers must be between the ages of 7 and 15 years old.
• A late pick up, extended hours package including your basic rental equipment and supervised cable time is available up until the park closes (8:00pm).
• Lunch can be purchased on site at our café via cash or account credit or campers may bring their own lunch.
• Please provide a towel, sunscreen, and a dry change of clothes each day and plenty of rest each night for campers.
Session 1: June 9-13
Session 2: June 16-20
Session 3: June 23-27
Session 4: July 7-11
Session 5: July 14-18
Session 6: July 21-25
Session 7: July 28-01
Session 8: Aug 4-8
Session 9: Aug 11-15
For more information, please visit www.orlandowatersports.com.