Casey Anthony's civil trial moved to Jan. 2013


ORLANDO, Fla. - The civil trial against Casey Anthony has been moved to Jan. 2, 2013, according to an order granting her defense team's motion to continue the trial.

Anthony's defamation trial has been pushed back to next year.
   Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon issued an order Tuesday saying the trial will start in the first week of 2013. Anthony was acquitted last year of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
   After Caylee disappeared in the summer of 2008, Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez had kidnapped the toddler. A woman with that name sued Anthony, claiming her reputation had been ruined.
   During her murder trial, Anthony's attorney told jurors that the baby sitter story was fabricated.
   Both Anthony's attorneys and attorneys for Gonzalez requested the trial postponement.
   Anthony is serving a year of probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for an unrelated charge.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.