• Dog rescued from burning Daytona Beach home


    DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Firefighters said cooking grease may be to blame for a fire that ripped through a Daytona Beach home on Walnut Street at about 8 p.m. Tuesday.

    Firefighters said the owner went to the store and accidentally left the stove on with cooking grease on the burner.

    Firefighters rescued the family's dog from the blaze. No one else was in the home at the time of the fire.

    The American Red Cross said it's assisting the family.

    Next Up: