LEESBURG, Fla. - The state fire marshal is sifting through the damage caused by a fire that
displaced three Leesburg families.
Firefighters said then they arrived at a duplex on Jobbis Drive more than half of the building was on fire.
The homeowner said a boiler that was used for heating started the fire.
He said he is just happy that no one was hurt.
"I was scared for my life. All my stuff was inside. I lost everything. It's
OK, I'm fine. My boys are fine too," said Armando Santamarea.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire.
The Red Cross is helping the families find a place to stay.