Orlando man gets 22 years for son's death

Updated:

Marcos Soto

ORLANDO, Fla. - A Orlando man has been sentenced to 22 years in prison for his infant son's death.
 
An Orange County judge sentenced 30-year-old Marcos Soto on Friday. He previously pleaded no contest to second-degree murder after prosecutors agreed to drop child abuse and neglect charges.
 
Reports say that Soto originally said he was about to feed his 4-month old son a bottle in 2010 when he noticed the child wasn't breathing. He later acknowledged that he was annoyed the child was crying when he lost his temper and slammed the infant into a crib.
 
Doctors said the child suffered retinal hemorrhaging and brain injuries consistent with shaken baby syndrome or head trauma