FLORIDA - A popular palm tree in Florida could be deadly to your pet.
A 7-month-old Boston terrier became sick after eating parts of a sago palm tree at her home in Jacksonville.
Veterinarians said dogs are attracted to the taste, but the entire tree down to the seed is toxic to dogs.
Veterinarians also said about 30 percent of dogs who swallow any part of the sago palm, die.
They said the best thing to do is get rid of the plant.
Veterinarians warn dog owners of toxic palm tree
Dad of toddler who died of overdose laced kid-friendly drinks with…
Mom says baby overheated as United Airlines plane sat on tarmac for 2 hours
North Carolina man who plotted ISIS-inspired terror attack sentenced to…
WATCH: Irish reporter posts video of 'bizarre moment' with Trump in Oval Office