Here at Toyota of Orlando, we’re all about making sure that you have a great experience every single time you visit, whether you’re purchasing a new ride or bringing in your current one for some auto service. No one likes to sit around and wait, which is why we have a comfortable waiting area and top-of-the-line Toyota technicians that can get you back out on the road in new time. We’ve also got one new addition to our family – the House Blend Café!
Toyota of Orlando and House Blend Café team up
The House Blend Café is a local organization that not only provides Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont with high-quality, delicious food, but also an organization that gets involved in the community both near and far. We’re proud to welcome them to our family of dealerships and we LOVE having them at Toyota of Orlando – just wait until you try their menu!
Speaking of the food, we’re giving you a little preview of what they have to offer you next time you visit our Orlando Toyota dealership for auto service, parts, repairs, or just to swing by and look at a new ride. In addition to fresh smoothies and specialty coffees, you’ll get tons of snacks – try the pineapple salsa and tortilla chips, hummus and pita, yogurt parfaits, or fresh fruit they’ve got up for grabs! You can also check out menu items like:
- Red Beans and Rice
- Grilled Paninis, like the Chicken Pesto, Buffalo Chicken, or Grilled Cheese
- Hot soup of the day
- Fresh wraps, like a Southwest Turkey Wrap or Yellow Curry Chicken Salad Wrap
- Delicious breakfast options including freshly made waffles, egg frittatas, and oatmeal
- Fresh salads – you’ll love the Mexican salad!
And more! You’ll love the incredible selection available to you, and you can check it out while you watch TV on our flat-screens or surf the web with the free wi-fi that’s available to you!
Give back when you visit the House Blend Café!
However, when you visit the House Blend Café at Toyota of Orlando you’re doing good for more than just your stomach – you’re also doing good for communities both locally and across the globe. House Blend Café donates 100% of its proceeds back, and it serves organizations like:
- Matthew’s Hope, a local organization that supports homeless and displaced residents in West Orange county
- Do Good Farm, a local farm that’s dedicated to growing food in sustainable and ecologically sound ways, and then distributes it to both Central Florida organizations and those in need in other countries like Haiti and Africa
Plus, they work to put a stop to human trafficking with organizations like International Crisis Aid and International Justice Mission!
Eat good and do good – come visit the House Blend Café at Toyota of Orlando and give back. It’s as easy as that! Give us a call today at (888) 725-3520 to get more information, or just swing by – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!