Clip in and “zip” off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the all-new Screamin’ Gator Zip Line at Gatorland.Your journey will take you along 1,200 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops.
Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park’s star attractions--including Cuban and Nile crocodiles--before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with 130 giant alligators watching from below!Requirements• Participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
• Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
• For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
• Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agreement prior to their launch. Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian (Click here to view minor waiver).
• 48 hour cancellation required for full refund on your zip line reservation. If you need to change your launch date or time, please contact Gatorland a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled launch to reschedule. If your launch is canceled due to inclement weather, a rain check will be issued for a future launch within one year from the date of your originally scheduled visit.Features• Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
• Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the park’s main walkway.
• Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles.
• Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
• Just minutes from area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport
This incredibly entertaining and educating 2 hour experience begins with a brief safety and orientation session. The best part is the low price of $69.99 includes all day admission to Gatorland, The Alligator Capital of the World. All adventures are led by highly trained guides who love to share stories and myths about all of the critters who call Gatorland home. Our guides are the best in the world! Prepare to experience Gatorland from a view point previously reserved for our fine feathered friends!
Flight times are available daily; reservations are required. Reserve Your Zip Line Adventure.
For more information, visit www.Gatorland.com