Wet 'n Wild features a full-day of fun for the entire family. Honored by Aquatic's International as the first true water park, Wet 'n Wild's world-class signature thrill rides and quality service offer something for fun-lovers of all ages, with over 30 action-packed acres of slides and flumes, surf and sun.
Location/Directions: Less than two miles from Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, on International Drive at Universal Boulevard, off I-4 at Exit 75A.
Hours of Operation: Open year-round with heated pools in cooler weather. Check Hours
Rides and Highlights
• Brain Wash
• Der Stuka
• The Storm
• Mach 5
• The Bomb Bay
• Wake Zone
• Disco H2O
• The Surge
• Bubba Tub
• The Black Hole The Next Generation
• The Flyer
• The Blast
• Lazy River
• Wave Pool
• Beach Volleyball Courts
• Wet 'n Wild is fully staffed with certified lifeguards
• All pools are heated seasonally.
• All-day lockers and shower facilities are available, as well as rental tubes and towels.
• Life Vests are available in a variety of sizes at no charge.
• Personal flotation devices are subject to lifeguard approval.
• Wet 'n Wild has no facilities for pets.
• Coolers welcome, but alcoholic beverages and glass containers may not be brought into the park.
• Appropriate bathing suits required on rides (no shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles).