Big news for all you sports car enthusiasts – the Scion FR-S near Orlando is soon retiring! The entire Scion brand will be taking the bench, in fact, so if you’re a fan of the innovative auto line now is the time to get your hands on one. However, don’t worry – the Scion FR-S near Orlando is being absorbed back into the Toyota line and will be redesigned and re-released as the Toyota 86 for the 2017 model year!
See what’s coming down the road in the 2017 Toyota 86 near Orlando!
Pretty exciting, right? We think so here at our new Toyota dealership near Orlando. The 2017 Toyota 86 will embrace all of the sports car qualities that we’ve come to know and love on the Scion model, but will take things to a whole new level in terms of style and performance. We’ve got the scoop on that the 2017 Toyota 86 near Orlando will have to offer you, so read on!
First, let’s talk style. What will the 2017 Toyota 86 near Orlando be bringing to the table in terms of appearance? Here are some of the highlights:
- A more muscular exterior – it has new styling on the outside with pronounced lines, a larger center intake, and new alloy wheels featuring a “twisted” design for an all-new look
- 86 badges all over the exterior and interior – this helps to rebrand the car, as well as give it an entirely unique look!
- A new sporty steering wheel with an 86 badge on the horn and audio controls for easy access to your music
- All-new “Grandluxe” materials trimming out the interior of the car, as well as a sleek silver trim and new sporty seating materials for an edgy cabin
- Redesigned bumpers in the front and back of the Toyota sports car, as well as newly redesigned headlights and LED taillights
The Toyota 86 near Orlando boasts an enhanced performance!
Performance has also been enhanced on the Toyota 86 near Orlando! This sports car will feature upgrades like:
- Hill start assist control, which makes getting going on slanted surfaces easier
- Better maneuverability – you’ll notice better handling and cornering thanks to a retuned suspension system and recalibrated shocks
- A gear ratio change on the manual transmission, which leads to more horsepower (205) and more torque (156 lb-ft) and a more exciting drive time
Pretty impressive! We also know that technology will be boosted to a new level, but we don’t have exact details just yet. The 2017 Toyota 86 near Orlando will be introduced and showcased at the New York Auto Show, so we can give you more details on the specs then. You’ll also get information on pricing just as soon as we have it!
Ready to get behind the wheel? You can wait until 2017 OR get your hands on the 2016 Scion FR-S near Orlando – the choice is yours! Visit us at 16851 State Road 50 – we’re just off the Florida Turnpike!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.