If you’re in the market for a new minivan, the choices can seem pretty endless. Which one is going to best suit you and your busy family, and give you all of the amenities that help to make your vehicle your home-away-from-home? We vote for the 2014 Toyota Sienna near Orlando (obviously). It’s spacious, stylish, efficient, and incredible versatile. You can’t lose when you take this new Toyota home with you!
2014 Toyota Sienna sails past the Honda Odyssey minivan
However, we know convincing you isn’t as easy as that – a car is a big investment, so you want to ensure you’ve research different possibilities before you settle on just one. We can help! Toyota of Clermont has taken the time to delve into how the new Toyota Sienna compares to its biggest competitors – number one on the list? The new Honda Odyssey minivan! Both offer excellent drivetime options, but what puts the Toyota Sienna ahead of the curve?
- First up, price. How much money you’re going to shell out is always a factor in your decision, and the favor here lies with the 2014 Toyota Sienna near Orlando. It has a starting MSRP of just $26,920. The Honda Odyssey, on the other hand, starts out a bit higher at $28,825. It may not seem like much, but it’ll add up over time.
- How about safety? That’s another extremely important feature when it comes to family options, and our new Toyota near Orlando excels here as well. Not only will you find incredible safety features like the Toyota Star Safety System, Advanced Airbag System, Safety Connect, and more, you’ll also find traction control and smart stop technology – two features that the Honda minivan is lacking.
- Space is also an issue for family vehicles, because you need something roomy enough for all of your cargo, family, and friends who might be tagging along. The 2014 Toyota Sienna can easily seat eight people without batting an eye, but the Honda Odyssey can only accommodate seven. Additionally, this new Toyota has more headroom, hiproom, and shoulder room so there will be less complaints about being squished from the backseat. It also offers more cargo space than its Honda competitor, which is excellent. Kids come with a lot of gear!
Check out the awards given to this new Toyota near Orlando!
Just to give you one more nudge in the right direction, we’ll share some of the awards that the popular Toyota Sienna near Orlando has accumulated (besides getting the cool nickname “the swagger wagon”). Here’s a brief list:
- NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating
- Best Overall Value 4 years in a Row from IntelliChoice
- Best bet from Cars.com
- Best Overall Value of the Year from IntelliChoice
- 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value
- 2013 Highest Retained Value in its Class from IntelliChoice
- 2013 Lowest Maintenance Costs Award from IntelliChoice
We think they speak for themselves!
Why not see all the action in person? Come down and take this new Toyota near Orlando out for a spin to see if it suits your needs – you can even bring the kids! We’re open seven days a week until 10pm, and you can give us a shout at (888) 590-6090 to learn more and set up a time. We’ll see you soon!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.