When you’re looking for a new ride, you want the best of the best… right? Well, you’re in luck! If your resolution for 2014 is to go green and get the ride of the lifetime, you can accomplish both in one fell swoop by taking the Orlando Toyota Prius out for a test drive! This incredible new Toyota hybrid has amazing qualities to offer, but that’s not why it was deemed #1 when it comes to new car value!
Consumer Reports dubs Orlando Toyota Prius #1 for new car value
You heard right – the new Toyota Prius in Orlando was recently named #1 in terms of new car value by Consumer Reports! The list was compiled based on factors like reliability, 5-year ownership costs, and performance capabilities. This new Toyota hybrid in Orlando dominated in all three categories, which is why it took the top spot for best new car value! Here are just a few facts surrounding its success:
- Consumer Reports noted that the Orlando Toyota hybrid is exceptionally affordable to own – it’s only about 47 cents per mile to hit the road in this eco-friendly ride!
- They also dubbed its fuel efficiency one of the major reasons for its #1 spot. The 2014 Toyota Prius gets 50 mpg combined, which means it’ll help you save at the gas pump and make fewer trips to fill up.
- While this new Toyota hybrid may be a bit pricier than others to own, its depreciation is incredibly low – it costs less to own over the span of five years than its initial MSRP, which is a big perk.
However, that’s not all that you’ll love when you come down to take this new Toyota for a test drive! Here are some of OUR favorite aspects of the 2014 Toyota Prius in Orlando!
Take this new Toyota hybrid for a spin!
- It’s an easy, affordable way to go green! This hybrid car is endowed with an electric motor under the hood alongside the traditional gasoline engine, which means it uses less gas (and less natural resources) and also emits less pollution via emissions that form smog. All you have to do to go green in 2014 is get behind the wheel!
- It keeps you connected! The 2014 Toyota Prius comes decked out with great technological options; you can enjoy the Entune App Suite with connectivity to things like weather, traffic, stocks, sports, and more. Plus, you can even do things like book a table for dinner or buy movie tickets, all from the driver’s seat. Don’t forget about navigation and Bluetooth wireless streaming!
- You’ll also love the slick and sporty style that this Toyota hybrid has to offer. Its exterior is sleek and aerodynamic, punctuated by sporty features like LED headlights, fog lights, a rear spoiler, and a wide variety of paint colors that vary from eye-catching to subtly sleek. The interior is available in a plush SofTex trim, which is an eco-friendly leather-like material, and you’ll find an ergonomic layout and polished dash design to match.
Why not come see for yourself? Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can give us a shout to schedule your test drive at (888) 725-3520 today. See you soon!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.