One way to hugely enhance the fuel efficiency of your drive time is to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota hybrid near Orlando. Hybrid cars are renowned for their unbelievable fuel economy, as well as their eco-friendly performance that lets you go green by merely getting behind the wheel. You can take home rides like:
- 2014 Toyota Prius
- 2014 Toyota Prius c
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- 2014 Toyota Prius v
- 2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
However, we know that not everyone is in the market for a new ride, and may be looking for ways to simply enhance their fuel economy in their current car!
Enhance the fuel efficiency of your current Toyota near Orlando
That’s where our Toyota dealership near Orlando comes in – we’ve got tons of ways you can help push your mpg’s to the limit when it comes to your new Toyota. Between auto service, driving habits, and other tips and tricks, we’ve got you covered and can help you start saving at the pump in no time!
- One way to ensure you get great fuel efficiency in your new Toyota near Orlando is to get routine auto service as scheduled. Oil changes, filter changes and other services are important, but one of the most essential elements of fuel efficiency is your tires. Make sure they’re properly inflated – if they’re not, you can lose a lot of fuel economy without even batting an eye.
- You should also lighten the load in your new Toyota! Empty out the trunk and backseats of your car to enhance fuel efficiency; it’ll make a big difference, trust us. Keeping a bunch of junk in your trunk can bring down your fuel economy by up to 2%.
- Plan your drivetime out more carefully. Instead of leaving the house in your new Toyota at different times to run errands, try to condense all of your small trips into one. Also be sure to plan your route so you can avoid traffic and hit the highways when possible while still factoring in distance!
- Another way to enhance the fuel efficiency of your new Toyota near Orlando is to alter the way you drive it. When you’re on the highway, cruise control is your best friend! When you’re driving around town, be sure to drive carefully – no stomping on the gas or slamming on the brakes. Follow the speed limit and try to make your movements as fluid as possible and you’ll see a big difference at the gas pump! If you drive moderately instead of taking on the road like a speed demon, you can save up to 37% more gas… that’s a LOT of fuel.
Get more tips on making the most of your Toyota’s efficiency!
Want more tips on how to save gas and drive more efficiently? Give Toyota of Clermont a ring at (888) 590-6090 today and see how we can help you make the most of your current ride… or hop into one of our new Toyota hybrids for a test drive!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.