Whenever you climb behind the wheel of a new Toyota near Orlando, you want to know that your drive time is going to be safe. It’s always slightly dangerous to hit the roads, as you never know what life is going to throw at you. However, you can rest a bit easier knowing that all of our new Toyota options at Toyota of Clermont have special technology that’s designed to keep you and your passengers as safe and secure as possible… and there’s no added upgrade fees for it, either! Meet the Toyota Star Safety System!
New Toyota safety technology enhances your driving experience
Toyota has always been a big advocate of safety research for automobiles; they even have their own research facility dedicated to the cause in Ann Arbor, Michigan. One of their most impressive implementations of their extensive safety research is definitely the Toyota Star Safety System! This set of six different safety technologies was carefully designed to enhance the safety of your drive time each and every time you climb behind the wheel!
Let’s take a look at the six safety features that you’ll find in every new Toyota near Orlando when you visit our dealership!
- Traction Control: Have you ever hit a slick piece of road and lost control a little bit? Traction control helps to prevent that – when you lose traction, your Toyota will sense it and both reduce engine power and hit the brakes to help you regain the upper hand.
- Smart Stop Technology: This type of technology helps you in those split-seconds before an accident when you have to slam on the brakes. When your new Toyota near Orlando senses the brakes and accelerator being hit at the same time, it automatically stops the vehicle for you!
- Brake Assist: This Toyota technology applies extra force when you hit the brakes hard in an emergency stopping situation. It allows you to get a short stop faster!
- Anti-lock Brake System: When you need to come to a quick stop, the last thing you want is your brakes to lock up – this can cause skidding and loss of control. This safety technology prevents your brakes from locking by pulsing brake power until you’ve regained control.
- Vehicle Stability Control: Ever have that moment of panic when you can feel your new Toyota near Orlando lose traction and start to slide? This technology helps prevent that by reducing engine power and hitting the brakes so you can get control back!
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution: This particular technology redistributes brake force evenly among all four wheels on your new Toyota, so you don’t lose your balance when you have to come to a quick stop.
Find the Star Safety System and more at Toyota of Clermont!
As you can see, all six of these safety technologies work both together and independently to enhance your driving experience! You can find all of them and more when you come to Toyota of Clermont. We’re just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50! See you soon!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.