The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando is a pretty amazing ride. Before its redesign this year, this new Toyota was considered to be a bit bland and basic. However, the 2013 model year brought exceptional changes to the sleek sedan, amping up style and technology to make it a much-desired option for drivers from all walks of life! Imagine how excited our Orlando Toyota dealership was to see a special TRD Edition of this popular vehicle at NADA 2013 this year!
Orlando Toyota Avalon gets TRD inspiration
Even more excitingly, Motor Trend got a chance to climb behind the wheel of this incredible car and provide details about its handling and performance. As if the Orlando Toyota Avalon weren’t impressive enough, its TRD Edition sibling is making major waves in the automotive world. We hope to someday see it at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida, but in the meantime let’s explore a little more of what it has to offer!
We’ll scope performance first: the new Toyota Avalon TRD Edition boasts quite a few upgrades, such as:
- A supercharger – we’re talking vroom. This performance accessory bumps the Orlando Toyota Avalon to 320 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque, allowing it to hit 60 mph in just 6.5 seconds. Nice, huh?
- A lowered suspension. This helps to bring the center of gravity down, which in turn improves handling, especially in tight corners.
- A revamped electric steering system is in tow, as well as a TRD exhaust kit
Add those on top of the already impressive qualities this car boasts and we’ve got a winner on our hands!
Style also got some attention, however. The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando is already showcasing seriously sophisticated and sporty style, and the TRD Edition takes things up a few rungs by adding on elements like:
- A slick new interior that includes highlights like black leather with bright red stitching accents, as well as a unique perforation detail that looks like it fades at the bottoms of the seats
- A new sound system – JBL, of course. It boasts 15 speakers alongside two subwoofers.
- 19-inch alloy rims and a front grille that have cool, smoky accents in the metal for a sleeker look
Visit the original Orlando Toyota Avalon in person today!
Awesome, isn’t it? We got to actually see the car in person at NADA this year, and we were highly impressed by the incredible style it had to offer. However, since we probably won’t be seeing it anytime soon at our dealership, why not come check out the amazing original model today? It offers incredible elements like:
- Four different trim-levels from which to choose – check out the XLE, XLE Premium, XLE Touring, and Limited, as well as two other hybrid models. All of them pack incredible style and technology!
- Speaking of technology, you’ll find features like display audio with Entune, premium HDD navigation, IntelliTouch controls, and Bluetooth streaming for your phone calls and music!
Come down and see it all in person today – Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can give us a ring at (888) 725-3520 to learn more about our incredible money-saving new Toyota specials!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.