If you’re a Scion fan and you like a car with a lot of style, you’re going to love the 2014 2014 Scion tC in Orlando! It was debuted at the New York Auto Show last week to an excited crowd, and we absolutely love the new look it has to offer. Scion upped the ante in terms of both performance and appearance, and we can’t wait for it to join the rest of the Scion family at our Orlando Toyota dealership! Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect… start making space in your garage now!
What changes can you expect on the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando?
The 2014 Scion tC in Orlando will offer a refreshed design both inside and out; it’s not a complete redesign. Why mess with a good thing? However, noticeable changes were made, so let’s explore! First up: performance.
- According to Scion, this new model takes things to the next level. It’s available in both six-speed manual and automatic as usual, but borrowed technology from its sibling the Orlando Scion FR-S to enhance the automatic driving experience. It now shifts gears twice as quickly for a smoother and much more exciting ride.
- It’s also rocking newly retuned suspension and shocks to improve handling, as well as a tighter electric power steering. You’ll additionally still get the power you crave from the engine in the form of 179 horsepower!
OK… so what will it look like?
- This new Scion tC in Orlando will first of all come in flashy new colors – one is Absolutely Red. You’ll recognize it if you’re familiar with the 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0, which offered this hue for a limited time. You’ll also be able to pick it up in Blue Streak Metallic!
- A new valance was added to the back. It’s completely blacked out, and it contrasts perfectly with the new paint hues, as well as the redesigned headlights and 18” wheels. You’ll also love the cool trapezoidal exhaust pipe featured in the rear.
- However, people are going to see you coming – Scion made sure of this with a redesigned grilled in the front that sports a slick tC emblem. A hood that extends further down completes this Scion tC’s aggressive new look!
The interior of this new Scion has exciting new technology
The interior got some love, too! You’ll find new elements like:
- A new and enhanced audio system that blends more connectivity into the mix. Expect to be privy to social media applications, 30,000 radio stations +, navigation services, and even location based services so you can figure out which Thai restaurant you want to try this weekend.
- A top-of-the-line LCD touch screen audio system with a 6.1 inch screen. It also incorporates HD Radio for added clarity and Bluetooth technology for convenience (the steering wheel with Bluetooth and audio controls doesn’t hurt the convenience factor, either).
Can’t wait to see it? You’re not alone! We don’t know exactly when it’ll be arriving at Toyota of Orlando, but we’ll let you know the second it does. Stay tuned and in the meantime, come check out the rest of the Scion family. They won’t disappoint! We’re at 3575 Vineland Road in Central Florida!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.