It’s that time of year again at our Orlando Toyota dealership – time for new 2014 models to start slowly but surely making their way onto the lots! We’ve already welcomed the 2014 Toyota Yaris to the scene, and we’re eagerly awaiting the arrival of vehicles like the completely redesigned 2014 Toyota Corolla, Toyota Highlander, and Toyota Tundra. However, we have yet another recent arrival that was incredibly exciting – the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando!
New Scion tC in Orlando boasts exciting add-ons
This new Scion in Orlando didn’t arrive empty-handed – it brought with it an incredible refreshed design, new style, exceptional technology, and am improved performance (although it still kicks off at just over $19,000 to keep things affordable). We were thrilled to welcome it to our dealership, and we can’t wait for our valued Scion customers to come out and take a look! However, it won’t last long… hurry down today to take it for a spin before it’s gone!
The 2014 Scion tC in Orlando has a lot to offer, so to keep things simple we’re breaking it up in terms of what’s new and exciting. Let’s start with technology!
If you’re a bit of a techie, you’ll love the new standard features that this new Scion boasts – it’s rocking a display audio system with Bluetooth, HD Radio, iPod connectivity, and more. The 6.1 inch touchscreen interface keeps things fresh on the interior, and you’ll even have an option to upgrade to a Premium Audio System! This translates to location-based applications like Yelp, social media applications like Facebook, and around 30,000 different radio stations to keep you connected to your favorite music at all times!
Technology, performance, and style get a boost in the 2014 Scion tC
Technology isn’t the only aspect of the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando that saw upgrades. Style got a boost, too. Like we said, it was a refresh rather than a redesign, as this new Scion isn’t quite due for a redesign just yet. Instead, it got subtle highlights and upgrades like:
- A slightly redesigned exterior with brawnier and more pronounced lines, as well as a redesigned front fascia
- New trapezoidal taillights in the rear, as well as a blacked out valance that contrasts two new paint colors nicely – Absolutely Red and Blue Streak Metallic
However, what we’re most excited about on this new Scion is undoubtedly the performance enhancements it’s showcasing. Check them out!
- The automatic model got a boost – it now has Dynamic Rev Matching technology under the hood to shorten downshifts and allow drivers to shift twice as quickly as former models
- The manual model also saw upgrades, including “Pre-load” differential. This feature shifts torque into the front wheels of the 2014 Scion tC to give you a bit more oomph when you hit the road.
- The electric steering system was tweaked to improve handling, as was the suspension. Expect a comfortable and sensitive ride when you get behind the wheel!
Want to see more? Come on down to Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road and take the 2014 Scion tC for a spin today! You cam make it yours for an amazing price, so why wait? This new Scion will be gone before you know it!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.