As if 2014 weren’t already exciting enough when it comes to new Toyota in Orlando, we’ve got yet another restyled model hitting out family’s lots right now – the 2014 Toyota 4Runner! This iconic SUV was given fresh new modifications both inside and out for the 2014 model year, but you can still depend on the same rugged performance capabilities and versatile drive time that its been delivering year after year. Best news yet: you can now find it for an amazingly affordable price in TWO locations!
Style gets pumped up in the 2014 Toyota 4Runner
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to new features on the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando, so let’s get started! Style obviously got a bump; both the interior and exterior were tweaked to enhance your driving experience and take appearance to a whole new level. Here are some of our favorite aspects of the 2014 Toyota 4Runner’s restyle:
- A sporty and dynamic exterior! The front fascia and grille were redesigned, resulting in a look that’s reminiscent of the earlier models. This new Toyota is now more muscular and defined, and gives off an air of rugged capability.
- New fog lights were integrated into the exterior design as a standard feature, as well as smoked projector beam headlamps and LED taillights.
- New paint colors are also up for grabs on this new Toyota. You’ll get options like Nautical Blue, Barcelona Red, Super White, and Attitude Black from which to choose on top of the already bombastic palette available!
- The SR5 and Trail models will now showcase 17” alloy wheels as a standard feature, while the Limited will draw attention with eye-catching 20” alloy wheels.
The interior got some upgrades as well; the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando now offers elements like:
- A redesigned dash to make the interior flow more comfortable as well as make your driving experience more efficient
- A standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob (did we mention the steering wheel has audio and Bluetooth controls on it as well?)
- The choice of fabric OR SofTex trimmed seats on the SR5 and Trail models
- A new leather color for the Limited model – you can add Redwood to your list of choices in 2014
You’ll love the enhanced technology in this Orlando Toyota SUV
Technology also got a bump in this Orlando Toyota SUV! You’ll find elements like Entune Audio; his incredible new technology suite includes multimedia apps like OpenTable, MovieTickets.com, plus real-time traffic, weather, navigation, and stocks, just to name a few useful elements. Plus, you’ll have HD Radio, Bluetooth wireless streaming and iPod connectivity to keep all your favorite tunes nearby, in addition to an integrated backup camera for enhanced visibility!
As always, you’ll still find three available trim levels – the SR5, Trail, and Limited. Each offers a unique drive time, so you should check out each one of them to see which model best suits all of your needs.
Take the 2014 Toyota 4Runner out for a test drive today – give Toyota of Orlando a shout at (888) 725-3520 or Toyota of Clermont at (888) 590-6090 to learn more and to schedule an appointment! Our family of dealerships is open seven days a week until 10pm!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.