It’s been revealed – the 2014 Toyota 4Runner took the stage alongside Dierks Bentley this weekend at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival! This new Toyota SUV is rocking some serious new style and great new upgrades for the up-and-coming model year, and our Orlando Toyota dealership has the complete scoop for you. However, if you can’t wait for the 2014 model to get here, the 2013 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando is still an exceptional SUV option. We’ll have both for you, so let’s take a look to see what’s new on the 2014 model!
New Toyota 4Runner in Orlando offers exciting upgrades
Style was definitely an important element in the redesign; Toyota wanted to take the Orlando Toyota 4Runner back to its rugged roots, and they succeeded. It’s still available in three trim levels (SR5, Trail, and Limited) and has a body-on-frame construction for supreme handling capabilities, so you know that regardless of other changes you’ll still get the choices you need along with a superior ride. Here are some of the things you can look forward to in the 2014 models:
- The interior of the SR5 and Trail models now have third-row seating, along with second-row seats that recline. You’ll also find more leg room in the back thanks to re-shaped front seats.
- New optitron instrumentation is found on the SR5 model for a much sportier and cooler look, as well as an eco-driving indicator to help you track performance.
- The SR5 and Trail models are available in SofTex trims, and the Limited edition also offers a new color of leather interior: Redwood. Both front seats also have memory settings, as the driver’s seat is adjustable 8 ways and the passenger’s seat can adjust 4 ways!
- The Trail model – the one that’s perfect for off-road exploration – has a handy overhead console that boasts all the switches for your off-road controls.
The exterior of the new Toyota 4Runner in Orlando also saw some impressive changes. New features and impressive elements include:
- A redesigned front grille with different inserts depending on the model; you’ll also find fog lights, as well as new smoked headlights. Overall, it’s a much more aggressive and sportier look!
- The SR5 and Trail models will ride on 17” alloy wheels featuring a new design, while the Limited will sit on 20” alloy wheels that have been painted black for a bit of a different look
- The Limited model will have a whole lot more chrome on the exterior, including chrome bumpers and roof racks for a bump of luxury
- New paint colors are available for this Orlando Toyota 4Runner! You’ll be able to take it home in hues like Barcelona Red, Nautical Blue, Super White, and Attitude Black!
Check out all of our new Toyota options today!
However, this is just skimming the surface. Want to learn more? Come down to Toyota of Orlando and have a chat with one of our sales associates! We can get you all the info you need and even set up a test drive in the 2013 Toyota 4Runner. Give us a shout at (888) 725-3520 today!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.