*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Orlando*
Big news at Toyota of Orlando – the 2017 model of the incredible Toyota Tundra has finally arrived! This best-seller has a lot going for it in the new model year, and we’re here to introduce you so you can be prepared before you come down for your test drive. Let’s get started!
Meet the unbelievable 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
The first thing we want to talk about (because we’re pretty pumped it) is the fact that the 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro will be up for grabs at our Orlando Toyota dealership! This particular model is designed specifically for off-road aficionados, so if getting off the pavement is your thing, you’ll love what it has to offer. Check out some of our favorite features:
- A 5.7L V8 engine with dual exhaust for a powerful performance (and impressive sound effects)
- TRD tuned sprints with Bilstein shocks (designed to make bumpy trails more manageable)
- A heavy-duty aluminum front skid plate to protect your new truck’s underside
- Towing capabilities of over 9,700 pounds
- 18” black alloy TRD wheels with 32” Michelin tires
- 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, automatic limited-slip differential, and active traction control
And more… it’s also got a sporty black leather interior with hot red stitching and liberal TRD badging!
Take this Orlando Toyota Tundra off road with ease
However, this Orlando Toyota isn’t just about off-roading in the 2017 model year. It’s a perfect blend of tough, performance-driven durability and plush comfort and technology. Check out some of the other elements we can’t get enough of at Toyota of Orlando!
- Amazing paint colors – choose from hues like Blazing Blue Pearl, Midnight Black Metallic, Sunset Bronze Mica, and Cement
- A spacious cabin that seats up to six, available in both fabric and leather finishes
- A power vertical sliding rear window AND power moonroof to let the outside in
- Dual zone automatic climate control for major comfort
- The Entune App System for maximum connectivity and apps like OpenTable and Pandora Radio
- A 6.1 or 7 inch touchscreen audio interface with integrated backup camera and gridlines
- Integrated navigation with turn-by-turn instructions, as well as real-time or predictive traffic and weather
- Towing capabilities of up to 10,500 pounds and a special tow package and TOW/HAUL mode to make things more efficient
- Your choice of a 4.6L V8 engine or 5.7L V8 engine
- Amazing safety technology – get peace of mind with features like a blind spot monitor, the Toyota Star Safety System, 8 airbags in an Advanced Airbag System, the LATCH system for car seats and booster seats, and more
Best news yet? This new Toyota truck comes in SIX trim-levels – the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, and TRD Pro – and has a starting MSRP of just $30,020!
Ready to see for yourself how great the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Orlando really is? Give us a call to schedule your test drive… Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week at (888) 725-3520!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.