The Toyota Grand Prix weekend will be here before you know it – this famous race takes place in Long Beach, CA, and drivers will be hitting the track on April 20. However, one of the aspects of this race that we’re most excited about is the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race! This charitable race will take place that weekend in order to benefit children’s hospitals in the US, and celebs will be taking the wheel of none other than the 2013 Scion FR-S to get things moving! We can’t wait to see how they fare, and how the Orlando Scion FR-S eats up the track!
Orlando Scion FR-S will hit the track in 2013!
As you probably know by now, part of the reason the 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando offers such an impressive performance is because of its rear-wheel drive component. This makes it a great option for the race, and it’s the first time that a rear-wheel drive has been the car of choice in over 20 years! This Orlando Scion was optimized for racing and endowed with a unique new look. You’ll find upgrades like:
- New suspension – a new MacPherson strut was added into the front, and double wishbone suspension will hold things down in the rear
- A new exterior look – while the exterior is already incredible sporty, the new look is more fitting for the racing world
- More horsepower – this new Scion in Orlando will now boast 210 horsepower, thanks to slight modifications. This means even more get-up-and-go!
- More TRD (Toyota Racing Development) accessories! You’ll find 18” TRD wheels, as well as a new custom air intake, exhaust, brake kit, and shocks/springs
Pretty impressive, right? We’ve also got details at our Orlando Toyota dealership regarding which celebs will be climbing into the driver’s seat of this optimized Scion FR-S. Expect to see the likes of:
- Wanda Sykes
- Jeremy Sisto from Suburgatory
- Jackson Rathbone, star of Twilight
- Dakota Meyer, a former Marine and recipient of the Medal of Honor
- Michelle Rodriguez
- Kate del Castillo, a well-known Mexican actress
- Adam Carolla
- Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives
- Jenna Elfman from Dharma and Greg
- Michael Trucco from Battlestar Galactica
- Cristian Castro, a Mexican pop singer
- Rutledge Wood
- Andy Bell
- Jessica Hardy, who’s an Olympic medalist for swimming
See the innovative Scion FR-S in person!
In the meantime, why not come experience the original 2013 Scion FR-S at Toyota of Orlando? We have this impressive and affordable sports car sitting on the lot – all you have to do is set up an appointment (or even just swing by) to check it out. We’re ready and waiting, and we know you’ll love all of the incredible features that come standard on this new Scion in Orlando. Plus, you’ll love the price tag! The 2013 Scion FR-S kicks off at just over $25,000, making it a viable option for drivers from all walks of life. You’ll even save money after the fact – this car boasts 28 mpg, making it efficient in terms of fuel as well!
Give us a call today to set up your appointment – (888) 725-3520! And stay tuned to see the outcome of the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.