We’re all about family-friendliness at Toyota of Orlando! We have a great selection of both new Toyota and used SUVs and minivans on our lot, all of which offer an affordable way to get your family around town in style! However, we know not everyone is looking for a Toyota when it comes down to it – some drivers want to explore their options and find the SUV that truly fits all of their drive time needs, as well as their budget. That’s why we’re bringing the facts straight to you!
2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando offers style and a powerful performance
One of our most family-friendly SUVs on the lot right now is the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando. This new Toyota is renowned across the country for its ability to effortlessly combine technology, SUV space, and sleek, sophisticated style into one affordable package. It’s so popular, in fact, that Toyota chose to make a hybrid model as well for drivers who want to go green. However, how does this SUV fare when up against competitors?
How does the Orlando Toyota Highlander fare in comparisons?
We’re taking a closer look at how the Orlando Toyota Highlander compares when put up against the new Kia Sorento – see which of these family SUVs best fits your driving experiences!
- When it comes to performance, the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando can definitely pack more of a punch, especially when it comes to towing. It offers a towing capability of up to 5,000 pounds, while its Kia Sorento competitor maxes out at around 3,500 pounds!
- Technology and connectivity also reign supreme in this new Toyota SUV! It offers standard features like Entune Audio and iPod connectivity, as well as Bluetooth so you can stream your phone calls and music with ease. You’ll also find An integrated backup camera with a projected path as a standard element! You’ll be able to access your MP3’s in the Kia Sorento, but you’ll have to shell out extra bucks for a backup camera!
- If comfort and interior space are important – as they so often are in a family vehicle – then you definitely want to take the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando out for a spin. It trumps the Kia Sorento with seating for up to eight, as well as 13.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind its third row of seats. The Kia Sorento can only seat seven, and you’ll only find 9.1 cubic feet of cargo space up for grabs.
We were just bragging about how stylish the 2014 Toyota Highlander is, so let us give you a few concrete examples! It was completely redesigned for 2014 with a sportier and more sophisticated look both inside and out, and now boasts stylish standard features like:
- Daytime running lights
- 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels
- A slick rear spoiler
- Heated outside power mirrors
- Projector-beam halogen headlamps
If you want any of those features included on your Kia Sorento, it’s going to come out of your wallet!
Don’t take our word for it! Come see ALL of our family-friendly new Toyota in Orlando to see if any of them are a fit for you! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.