When you choose to drive your Orlando Toyota, you also choose responsibility. Not only do you have to responsible to protect yourself, but to also protect your car. A car is a big investment and it’s important that you do what you can to take care of it and make it last for as long as possible. This is why it’s crucial that you take care of your ride when driving it – and don’t do anything that your car wasn’t meant for. To help keep you and your car safe, our dealership is sharing do’s and don’ts for your Orlando Toyota!
Safety do’s and don’ts for your Orlando Toyota
Staying safe when behind the wheel of your Orlando Toyota includes determining the capabilities of your vehicle! Capabilities typically break down into a couple of categories, including:
- If it’s just you or your small family, a compact car like the new Toyota Corolla has enough space for you! It can seat up to five and has a spacious trunk for cargo space.
- A new Toyota SUV is ideal for passenger space, as well as cargo space. SUVs allow your entire family to sit comfortably while stowing their belongings. However, be cautious of filling your SUV over the payload capacity. This increases your risk of a rollover.
- If you need more cargo space than seating space, then you can take advantage of the space in a truck bed! Just be cautious to tie down everything that could fly out while driving down the road.
- Do not attempt to tow in a compact car. Not only do they not have a powerful enough engine, but the structure of the car is not meant for towing. You can cause extensive damages a compact car if you attempt to tow.
- Before you try towing with a new Toyota SUV in Orlando, check the towing capacity in the owner’s manual! Exceeding the towing capacity can damage the body of the vehicle as well as the engine and transmission.
- Most ideal for towing is an Orlando Toyota truck! They have heavy towing capacities and engines to support it. If you need to tow, you’re safest option is a Toyota Tundra or Toyota Tacoma!
Shopping for the right new Toyota
If you’re in the market for a new Toyota and you’re unsure if it’s the best fit for you, keep in mind your daily life. Whether you’re stuck in traffic day-to-day or you’re using your vehicle for heavy equipment, it’s important that you have a vehicle that’s the most convenient for you. Before purchasing a new Orlando Toyota, consider:
Find a vehicle that will keep your family entertained! New Toyota SUVs have the most entertainment features for those in the back seat, including a Blu-ray Disc rear-seat entertainment system.
Don’t waste your gas if you don’t have to! If you drive long distances or find yourself idling in traffic every day, consider a compact new Toyota or a hybrid!
If you need help picking out a safe new Toyota, visit our family-owned and operated dealership at 3575 Vineland Road. We’re located near the Millenia Mall, just off of I-4!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.