As if the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando wasn’t impressive enough with its new redesign, Toyota decided to take things up yet another notch and introduce two new concept models into the equation. These cars aren’t on the market (yet), but they certainly impressed show-goers at the recent Geneva Motor Show! We caught wind of them and were immediately drawn to both options – let’s take a closer look at what these concepts have in store for you, and how they differ from the original RAV4 you can test drive at Toyota of Orlando today!
Toyota RAV4 Adventure offers a super-sporty exterior
First up is the Toyota RAV4 Adventure – this concept model has seriously sporty style, even more so than the original model! It’s designed to look like it’s ready to take things off the pavement at a moment’s notice, and we were extremely impressed. You’ll find features like:
- A new paint color! This particular Orlando Toyota RAV4 would come in a deep, dark red hue that’s bound to catch eyes whether you’re hitting the trails or the city streets. It also features matte black accents for an exciting contrast.
- Deeply tinted windows for extra privacy – it’ll also help keep the interior cooler.
- Front and rear bumpers that have been redesigned for a sportier look – they boast the aforementioned black matte hue, and make this concept stand out amongst competitors with ease
- Extended wheel arches – these not only look cool, they’re now large enough to accommodate the 20 inch alloy wheels that come standard on this incredible Toyota concept car
- Roof rails – these are dual purpose. They not only help make sure you have plenty of room for all your gear; they also ensure you have a sportier appearance on the exterior
- Dual exhaust, as well as skid plates. These protect the underside of your vehicle if you do decide to take things off-road
New Toyota in Orlando would bring incredible sophistication to the table
Pretty cool, huh? However, if sporty isn’t your thing, maybe you should take a look at the other concept recently revealed – the Toyota RAV4 Premium! This concept takes the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando and lends a more luxurious feel to it, amping up the sophistication factor like you wouldn’t believe! It includes standard features like:
- An incredible interior – it’s swathed in plush dark leather, which is accented by two-toned stitching and slick black piping. You’ll also love the other places Toyota added leather for an even richer feel, like the dashboard and door panels!
- A new paint color on the exterior! Not to be outdone by the Adventure, this concept also boasts a brand new hue – Deep Bronze. It’s an incredibly sleek color that’s bound to draw (positive) attention!
- Aluminum roof rails on top (again, dual purpose for style and utility), as well as chrome accents studding the exterior, like the exhaust and the 20 inch alloy wheels you’ll be riding on
- LED lights for a cool exterior look, as well as a new central grille for a different feel in the front
The only question left: which would you drive? We’d take both of these incredible options in a heartbeat, but it doesn’t seem like they’ll be hitting our Orlando Toyota dealership anytime soon. Instead, come take the redesigned 2013 Toyota RAV4 for a test drive! You’ll love its polished new look and incredible upgrades. We’re open until 10pm and you can make your appointment for a test drive today at (888) 725-3520! See you soon!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.