Every year, Toyota manages to surprise us with incredible new vehicle redesigns and refreshes, and it looks like 2014 is going to be no exception. Toyota of Orlando got to take a sneak peek at the 2014 Toyota Highlander, which was recently revealed to the public at the New York Auto Show! It’s been completely redesigned for the new model year to provide drivers in Central Florida with an absolutely incredible solution – if you’re looking for an Orlando SUV that’s a seamless blend of versatility and luxury, you’ve found it!
Take a peek inside the 2014 Toyota Highlander!
What can you expect on the 2014 Toyota Highlander in Orlando? Let’s take a peek at some of the exciting new highlights it’ll be showcasing!
- You’ll find a redesigned exterior that’s even sleeker than its predecessor, if you can believe it! The new Toyota Highlander in Orlando will rock a lower roofline for a sportier look, as well as a redesigned grille and new headlights. 19 inch chrome wheels add sporty style, along with higher wheel arches!
- The interior of this new Toyota also got a lot of specialized attention, and you’ll love the results. It’s more spacious inside, and has the ability to seat up to eight passengers with cargo room to spare! There’s a larger armrest in the center that offers extra cargo space for smaller items, and the dash now has a convenient shelf in it so you can stash your electronics or spare change with ease.
- Toyota also took the lux feel up a notch, adding soft-touch materials to the dash and steering wheel and a plush leather option for the seats. Additionally, more hints of chrome and woodgrain are sprinkled throughout.
- You’ll also find new technology in this new Toyota in Orlando. It will come standard with a display audio system and integrated backup camera, as well as options like Navigation and Entune. You can also toss in elements like an 8 inch touch screen for more accessibility, and a panoramic moonroof with a sliding sun shade!
- The third row of seats is now much more accessible in this new Toyota, thanks to extra interior space. You’ll also have the option of choosing either a bench seat or captain’s chair for the middle row of seating, adding more versatility into the mix!
- Even new safety technology has been added to the equation. This new Toyota Highlander will offer elements like a Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Blind Spot Monitor, as well as a Pre-Collision System! This is all in addition, of course, to the renowned Toyota Star Safety System.
This new Toyota will be American made!
The 2014 Toyota Highlander will also be built entirely here in the USA, at the Toyota plant in Indiana. We can’t wait to see what it’s going to be like in person, so we’ll let you know as soon as we have an ETA on this incredible car!
In the meantime, you can check out the 2013 model and take it for a test drive – don’t forget to check out the hybrid option if you want to go green this year. Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall – see you soon!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.