Take on the hazards of holiday travel with latest Toyota safety technology. You won’t believe how safe our latest Toyota cars are. They are packed with top shelf technology all designed to keep you and your family safe. While behind the wheel of a new Toyota in Orlando, you can feel secure on your holiday travels. Learn more about the wonderful safety gadgets and gizmos each new Orlando Toyota is packed with.
Have peace of mind with the latest Toyota tech!
Don’t sweat the small stuff on the road because the latest Toyota safety technology can handle it. Anything from a car in your blind spot to a collision, new Toyota cars have safety systems and features designed to keep you protected. These great systems include:
Toyota Star Safety System: This is designed to protect your family from the hazards of driving like sudden braking and slippery roads. The Toyota Star Safety System is made up of 6 different components including:
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- Traction Control
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear-Cross Traffic Alert: Available in some of the latest Toyota models, this safety feature alerts the driver with a visual and audible alert when a vehicle enters a blind spot of their new Toyota in Orlando. The Rear-Cross Traffic Alert alerts you while backing out of a parking spot if a vehicle is approaching the rear of your vehicle.
- Lane Departure Alert: This Toyota safety technology detects the white or yellow lines and audibly alerts the driver when their new Toyota drifts or begins to change lanes without the turn indicator on. Stay in your lane safely with help from the latest Toyota technology.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: If your Orlando Toyota is cruising and getting too close to the car in front of you, the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control will automatically slow your car down. Once you’re clear of the car in front of you, new Toyota will accelerate back to your set cruising speed.
- Pre-Collision System: The available Pre-Collision System for new Toyota models detects vehicles in front and behind your new Toyota to sense a collision. If the system detects a collision is unavoidable or imminent it warns the driver and assists in braking to minimize the damage from a collision.
New Toyota cars in Orlando are safer than ever!
You can get behind the wheel of almost any new Orlando Toyota and experience more convenience features that make for a safer ride like an integrated backup camera with projected path or remote keyless entry system. Don’t waste another day driving a clunker car with outdated safety features. Instead, sit in the driver’s seat of a secure and comforting new Toyota.
Take on the highways this holiday season with peace of mind. To test drive an Orlando Toyota with the latest Toyota safety technology, visit us at 3575 Vineland Road or call us to schedule an appointment at (888) 725-3520!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.