When you’re looking around for a new Toyota in Orlando, you certainly have a lot of factors to consider in terms of performance, entertainment, safety, style, and more. At our Toyota dealership in Central Florida, we know how overwhelming all of these choices can seem at points! That’s why we’re here with our knowledgeable team of sales associates to help you narrow things down and climb into the driver’s seat of the perfect new ride.
One of the questions that we hear a lot when it comes to our new Toyota in Orlando is whether the customer should choose a manual or an automatic! In order to ensure that your ride is going to be perfectly suited to your drive time needs, this is a choice you should carefully consider. That’s why we’ve broken both down for you so you can see the benefits of each. Manual and automatic transmissions provide very different driving experiences, so you should know exactly what you’re getting into before you sign the dotted line!
Choosing an automatic new Toyota in Orlando
- When you get behind the wheel of a new Toyota in Orlando with an automatic transmission, most of the work is taken out of your hands. Your vehicle will automatically shift gears for you so you don’t have to think about it as you accelerate and decelerate. This is especially beneficial if your commute includes a lot of stop-and-go traffic!
- It’s often easier to find the exact car that you’re looking for if you choose an automatic model; it’s become more and more popular over the years, and manuals are not as easy to find as automatics nowadays.
Choosing a manual new Toyota in Orlando
There are also perks to driving a new Toyota that has a manual transmission! Here are some of the highlights:
- You’re definitely in control when you commandeer a manual vehicle – you’re in charge of changing gears to speed up and slow down, via a clutch and gear shift. This is more enjoyable to some drivers than sitting back and letting the car do the work, and it can also be more exciting!
- It’s been said that manual vehicles are also better on fuel efficiency – if this is one of your concerns when shopping for a new Toyota in Orlando, you might want to look into it!
- Manual models are often cheaper than automatic models; for example, the manual Scion tC starts out at $19,965, while the automatic has a starting MSRP of $20,965!
Those are the basics when it comes to manual vs automatic – if you have more questions, our sales specialists would be happy to sit down with you and run through things! Plus, you can easily take a test drive to see which vehicle fits your preferences better. Why not visit us today at 3575 Vineland Road? We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.