Cars.com recently released a list of the Top Ten Base Models, and Toyota of Orlando is proud to announce that two of our vehicles were featured on it! The new Toyota Avalon in Orlando claimed a place, as did the 2013 Scion xB. Why did these two new cars make the cut? Basically, they offer you the most bang for your buck!
Cars.com compiled their Top Ten Base Models list based on two factors: standard features and affordability. Both the Orlando Scion xB and Toyota Avalon have both, and you’ll additionally find incredible new Toyota specials at our dealership to bump up the affordability factor even further! Let’s take a brief look at both cars to explore what makes them top-ten worthy!
2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando offers affordable luxury
If you want streamlined, sleek luxury but don’t want to have to empty your wallet to get it, check out the 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando. It was redesigned for 2013, and it has unbelievable sportiness woven into its new design. It also boasts a starting price point of just over $30,000, and comes with amazing standard elements like:
- A powerful V6 engine – the new Toyota Avalon manages 268 horsepower and 248 lb-ft of torque
- A sleek, comfortable interior that’s trimmed in polished leather and offers a leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio, climate, and Bluetooth controls
- An exterior decked out with features like sporty alloy wheels, a dual chrome-tipped exhaust, and LED taillights
- Dual automatic climate control, and display audio system, and a backup camera also grace the interior of the sophisticated new Toyota Avalon
2013 Scion xB in Orlando is funky AND functional
If you want something a little bit more off the beaten path, check out the 2013 Scion xB! This new Scion promises a starting price point of just over $17,000, manual and automatic transmission options, and great fuel economy… you won’t believe how much interior cargo space you’ll get for the 24 mpg combined! You’ll also love features like:
- A super spacious interior – you’ll get almost 12 cubic feet of cargo space in the 2013 Scion xB with the rear seats up! They fold flat, however, to give you even more room for all your odds and ends. You’ll also find an under-seat storage tray and a large center console with a sliding cover!
- A Pioneer Audio System that weaves in iPod connectivity
- The Star Safety System, which is a carefully designed set of six different safety technologies
- A funky and eye-catching exterior design that’s accented by cool paint colors, 5-, 6-, or 7-spoke rims, and a chrome-tipped exhaust
- Remote keyless entry to make things that much more efficient when climbing in and out of your new Scion xB, and cruise control for commuting
But that’s not all!
Want to see either (or both) of these options in person? Come down to Toyota of Orlando today to take the 2013 Toyota Avalon or 2013 Scion xB for a spin. You’ll love everything they have to offer, and you’ll love their affordable price tags even more! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.