Everyone knows that Toyota is big on doing its part for the environment. Not only do they offer an extensive selection of new Toyota hybrids, they also have up-and-coming electric cars that are even more eco-friendly than the Orlando Toyota Prius family. If you’re a Toyota fan, you probably also know that they’re big on research! It seems like they’re constantly researching and implementing new ideas to stay ahead of the curve.
Their latest announcement should come as no surprise, then – it’s been said that Toyota will have a hydrogen fuel cell car out on the market! This new Toyota in Orlando would be the most eco-friendly option yet, and rank high in terms of affordability when it comes to fuel. Toyota has actually produced a new Toyota hydrogen concept car before, but this time around they’re working with the automotive kingpins at BMW for some major collaboration!
What are the benefits of a new Toyota that’s powered by hydrogen?
So, what would be the benefits of having a new Toyota in Orlando that was hydrogen powered? Let’s explore!
- First of all, eco-friendliness. A new Toyota hydrogen vehicle basically runs off of hydrogen alone, so it only emits water vapor into the air for an exceptionally clean performance.
- Efficiency is also high on the list of benefits that hydrogen cars provide. Hydrogen is actually denser than gasoline, so you can pack more fuel into your vehicle (and thus go longer distances on one tank). Hydrogen is also more readily available in natural sources than oil!
- Reduced oil dependence is also a big benefit of hydrogen cars. These new Toyota options would reduce our dependency on this fuel source, which would be a big benefit to our country as a whole!
Explore all of Toyota of Orlando’s eco-friendly options!
What other new Toyota in Orlando are eco-friendly options? Well, we haven’t yet gotten our hands on any of the electric vehicles Toyota has launched – they’re primarily available out on the West Coast (the 2013 Toyota Prius Plug-in and Toyota RAV4 EV are prime examples). However, we do have a great selection of Orlando Toyota hybrids for sale at our dealership! You can take home eco-sensitive rides like:
- 2013 Toyota Prius
- 2013 Toyota Prius v
- 2013 Toyota Prius c
The Toyota Prius family is a great way to go green at an affordable price (and look super sporty while doing it, with exceptional technological features at your fingertips), but we do have other hybrid options that might be right up your alley! Come test drive any one of them today, like the:
- 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Rumor has it that Toyota has big plans to produce hybrid models of ALL of their cars by the end of this decade, and we’re excited to see if they can deliver!
In the meantime, explore all of the hybrids available to you while you wait out the arrival of a Toyota hydrogen car! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We’re open until 10pm every single night, so come see us today!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.