With 2014 comes new Toyota in Orlando; we’ve already seen a redesigned Toyota Corolla hit the lots, as well as an exciting new spin on the latest Toyota 4Runner! The Orlando Toyota Tundra was also redesigned, and you’ll find enhancements and upgrades on almost every single other new Toyota that makes its way to our dealership in Central Florida. However, one of the factors that we’re most excited about? The new Toyota Entune System that’s up for grabs!
Why would you want Entune in your new Toyota in Orlando?
The Toyota Entune System that you’ll find in many of the 2013 Toyota in Orlando is getting a noticeable change for the 2014 model year, leading to even more entertainment and connectivity than before. After all, one of the perks of getting behind the wheel of a new Toyota is the incredible technology that’s available to you. This suite of apps is no different!
Toyota’s Entune communicates via the Bluetooth connectivity in your new Toyota and your smartphone; it wirelessly streams data and information so you’re connected whenever you get into the driver’s seat. It’s really that simple! You’ll get features like:
- Voice recognition so you never have to take your hands off of the wheel
- Bluetooth wireless streaming for both music and your phone calls
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- An AM/FM CD player
- Navigation services
- Data services that include everything from OpenTable for dinner reservations to handy weather apps when you’re on the go
Plus, you can also connect your iPod or MP3 player if you want to access your tunes without utilizing Bluetooth. Toyota’s Entune winds everything into one easy, convenient, and efficient package!
What’s new on the Next Generation Toyota Entune System?
Things are about to get even better, though, as 2014 brings even more enhancements to this innovative suite of applications! The 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando, for example, boasts the new Toyota Entune System. It adds on qualities not seen in the original, such as:
- A multitude of new applications. You can check your wall with a Facebook app, find reviews on local digs with Yelp, and utilize other new services aimed at upping your connectivity.
- Predictive traffic and weather reports are now incorporated, making planning your drive time easier and more efficient than ever.
- More phone capabilities! Toyota upped the ante, letting you store more contacts (over 2,500 as compared to the previous 1,000), ensuring you can access all the important numbers you need when you’re behind the wheel (without taking your focus off the task at hand).
- More customization. You can now arrange the homescreen of your Toyota’s display audio system so the apps that you use most often are the first ones to show, taking convenience to a new level.
Best news yet? You can now access Entune without a subscription in your new Toyota! The Entune App Suite will be available to you without having to sign up for it and pay, and you can access most of the same apps and tools that you would should you choose to get a subscription.
See it for yourself – come down to Toyota of Orlando! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.