When you’re looking for a super-sporty new car, the options can seem endless. Even when you’ve carved out important points like price, performance, and standard features, you can still feel overwhelmed by all of the choices available to you! Let our Orlando Scion dealership make it easier for you – we offer helpful comparisons of some of the most popular new Scion options on the market. This week, we’re taking a look at how the 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando compares to its competitor, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe!
2013 Scion FR-S offers unbeatable performance
First of all, let’s talk performance. We all know that the 2013 Scion FR-S is renowned for being something of an oxymoron – when was the last time you heard “affordable” and “sports car” in the same phrase? However, we didn’t make a typo. The Orlando Scion FR-S is really an exceptionally economical sports car option, and its performance speaks for itself. It overshadows the Hyundai Genesis Coupe in several key areas:
- Fuel efficiency: This new Scion offers drivers up to 25 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway, beating out the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which only offers 20 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. It may not seem like much, but it’ll make a big difference on your wallet!
- Performance in general: This Scion option was built to run with the best of them, so it boasts a compact shape that’s lower to the ground than normal and also a bit lighter. This means it has improved braking abilities, as well as fuel efficiency and tire use!
- Weight: We all know that weight can have an effect on how much vroom your vehicle can give you. The 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando clocks in at 2,758 pounds, while the Hyundai Genesis Coupe is much heavier at 3,362 pounds! This can take a toll on your get-up-and-go, as well as your fuel efficiency!
- This new Scion in Orlando also boasts incredible standard features not found on the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. You’ll be able to enjoy a Pioneer Audio System, which delivers unbelievable sound. You’ll also benefit from eight carefully arranged speakers, sound-speed leveling, and HD Radio, which helps with sound clarity. You can even upgrade to a BeSpoke Audio System, which integrates elements like social media and an LCD color touch screen!
New Scion in Orlando provide incredible safety features!
Did you also know that the Orlando Scion FR-S was an IIHS Top Safety Pick last year? This is without a doubt at least partially due to the Star Safety System, which is a feature you won’t find on the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It’s a system of six different safety technologies, including:
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Smart Stop Technology
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Brake Assist
And other standard safety features designed to make your driving experience as secure as possible!
There’s only way to see for yourself how exceptional the 2013 Scion FR-S actually is – take it for a tesr drive! Come down to Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd today, or give us a ring at (888) 725-3520. We’ll see you soon!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.