If you love the unique style of the 2013 Scion iQ in Orlando, then you’ll absolutely love the new ultra-limited edition that’s up for grabs in Portugal! It’s still in the works, but only five of these unique new Scion will be available for sale online… thus, the “ultra-limited” designation! What makes this special edition subcompact so… well, special? Let’s take a look – we love it at our Orlando Toyota dealership, and we’re bummed we can’t order one for our inventory!
Ultra-limited edition Scion iQ offers an amazing new look
This limited edition of the Orlando Scion iQ was specially dreamed up and designed by well-known artist Joana Vasconcelos. She originates from Paris but lives in Portugal, and her art is renowned all over Europe and other parts of the world – she even had an installation featured at the famous Palace of Versailles in France. Toyota teamed up with her once before to design exactly one special limited edition Scion, back in 2010. It was such a popular hit that they decided to combine forces once more!
So, what exactly does this new Scion iQ limited edition look like?
- As you can see from the picture, it’s got pop-art designs adorning the exterior in bright, eye-catching colors.
- It’s quite similar inside to the original model, bringing a surprising amount of space to the table.
- It also includes a 1.0L engine that’s equipped with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i). This technology is utilized in many new Scion and Toyota in Orlando in order to help drivers enhance their fuel efficiency and performance simultaneously – this is why you manage to get 36 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway in the 2013 Scion iQ!
- Drivers who are lucky enough to climb behind the wheel of this ultra-limited edition Scion will also get a matching Smart Key System key fob, as well as a driving bag for odds and ends.
Check out the accessories for the Orlando Scion iQ!
Unfortunately, this new Scion won’t be making its way to Orlando anytime soon. Only five models will be sold, and the odds of us ever seeing one are slim. However, we do have the original model of the popular Orlando Scion iQ sitting on our lot – it’s just waiting for your test drive!
Although it may not boast pop-art paint designs on the exterior, this Scion – and all members of the Scion family, in fact – are incredibly customizable. You can toss in elements like:
- A rear spoiler
- Sporty fog lights
- A leather-wrapped shift knob for manual models
- An interior light kit, which floods your footwells in cool colors
- Illuminated door sills
- 16 inch 8-spoke alloy wheels, decked out with alloy wheels locks for extra flash
- TRD accessories like a sway bar and lowering springs
And more! Toyota of Orlando is a dealer of Genuine Toyota and Scion parts, so you’ll find everything you need to customize your new ride with us. We can even help you install it! Why not come see everything we have to offer today? We’re open until 10pm every single night at 3575 Vineland Road – see you soon!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.