The day we’ve been waiting for all summer has finally arrived – the Scion 10 Series is at Toyota of Orlando! These limited edition models were brought to life to celebrate Scion’s tenth birthday, and they definitely don’t disappoint with their amazing style enhancements and new technology. We’ve got the 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series and the 2013 Scion tC 10 Series, but they’re going fast – you don’t want to miss out. After all, Scion is only releasing 10,000 of these incredible cars nationwide!
What does the new Scion 10 Series bring to the table?
That do these new Scion in Orlando have to offer? We’ll take a closer look at the iconic 2013 Scion FR-S, as it’s without a doubt the most popular model in the lineup. In addition to its traditional rear-wheel drive system and flat Boxer engine (which shoots you from 0-60 in six seconds), you’ll find cool new features like:
- New technology! This new Scion FR-S offers drivers a push button start, which is incredibly handy. As long as you have the key fob somewhere on your person, you can get the engine roaring with the push of a button!
- Dual zone automatic climate control. The Orlando Scion FR-S 10 Series includes this element for ultimate comfort (especially with the intense summer heat we’re currently facing).
- HID headlights with LED daytime running lights! HID headlights don’t just look a lot cooler, they also improve visibility when you’re out on the roads. Daytime running lights are an added perk!
- A sleek new paint color. The 2013 Scion FR-S is available traditionally in a great variety of colors, but the new Scion 10 Series brings Silver Ignition into the equation! It lends a degree of sophistication to this sporty car!
- Blue Scion badges. You heard right – blue. The badges on this car – including one on the interior dash – light up blue to contrast with the sleek silver highlights found inside and out!
- An illuminated shift knob. The shift knob on this new Scion in Orlando lights up blue, and it’s solar powered for extra efficiency!
- Silver seatbelts – these lend a nice contract to the normal dark interior of this Scion in Central Florida. Plus, they enhance the silver paint on the exterior!
Check out all the Orlando Scion options available to you!
All of the other new Scion 10 Series in Orlando boast similar stylistic enhancements, including graphite alloy wheels. Now do you see why they’re so popular?
However, just because they’ve been taken up a notch in terms of appearance doesn’t mean the quality, reliability, or performance of these unique vehicles has been affected. Each Scion offers you an exceptional drive time, great reliability, large amounts of versatility, and quirky style that’s individual to the brand. Why not come see what you’re missing?
Toyota of Orlando has an incredible selection of Scion vehicles, so stop by today (and if you want to check out the Scion 10 Series in person you’d better hurry!). We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, so swing by for your test drive. We’ll see you soon!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.