There’s plenty of competition when it comes to compact SUVs out on the market today. Our family of Orlando Toyota dealerships knows they’re a great buy – they’re family-friendly and spacious, but still retain sporty style, fuel efficiency, and great performance (especially when it comes to maneuverability). We’ve got a best-selling compact SUV on our lot, as it happens – have you checked out the 2014 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando?
Orlando Toyota RAV4 has advantages over the Honda CR-V
This new Toyota SUV isn’t your only option, however, so we’re here to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you. In order to show you just how exceptional of a vehicle it truly is, we’re pitting it against the new Honda CR-V (which just happens to be one of its biggest competitors)!
While both of these compact SUVs definitely have a lot to offer, we feel that the Orlando Toyota RAV4 has a bit more on its side when it comes to family-friendly features and performance. Let’s take a look at how it excels beyond its competition!
Convenience and comfort are always important in a family vehicle, right? Here are some perks you’ll find in this new Toyota in Orlando:
- Better fuel efficiency, which is ALWAYS a selling point. You’ll get 24/31 mpg in this compact SUV, while the Honda CR-V doesn’t quite reach that point – it only gets 22/30 mpg, a difference that can add up after a while.
- You’ll also get a bigger fuel tank in the 2014 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando – 15.9 gallons – as compared to the Honda CR-V’s 15.3 gallon tank. It may not seem like much, but it does add up, especially when you hit the highway for road trips!
- Speaking of road trips, you’ll get more cargo space in the new Toyota RAV4 with 38.4 cubic feet of space up for grabs. The Honda CR-V falls short with 37.3 cubic feet inside.
Get more safety in this new Toyota SUV!
How about safety? That’s usually a hugely necessary element in a family car, right? The 2014 Toyota RAV4 pulls ahead yet again, offering elements like:
- A standard integrated backup camera so you have better visibility behind you – you’ll have to shell out extra bucks for this feature on the Honda CR-V. You’ll also find knee airbags included as a standard feature, as well as more safety options, including the Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- The Toyota Star Safety System also comes standard on this new Toyota SUV; it’s a specially designed set of six different safety technologies that work together to make your drive time that much more secure, and was carefully crafted by researchers at Toyota!
If you want to take it for a spin yourself to see if it’s a fitting option, this is your shot! Visit our family of dealerships today – Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) and Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) are both open seven day a week for your convenience!
© 2016 Cox Media Group.