Yes, we know – “fall” isn’t exactly a big seasonal change here in Central Florida, at least not when compared to other regions of the country. However, at our Clermont Toyota Service Center we’re all about being proactive, routine auto maintenance, and ensuring that your car is always ready to handle whatever life has to throw at it. That’s why we’ve come up with a list of helpful tips to keep your used car in great shape this coming fall season!
How can you prep your used car in Orlando for changing seasons?
It doesn’t matter what part of the country you live in; fall days mean daylight savings time kicks in, and you’ll have less daylight drive time. Rainy days are also an element in fall weather. Thus, there are numerous steps to take to make sure your Orlando used car is ready for the season! Here are some of the most important tips:
- Make sure your brakes are working correctly. If you’re not sure whether you’re in need of brake service, our Toyota Service Center can help you figure it out, but with wet weather on the way the last thing you want is brakes that aren’t functioning properly!
- Just as high-performing brakes are important when rain hits the sunshine state, it’s also important to make sure your tires are properly inflated and rotated, and that they have enough grip on them. If you want your Orlando used car to hug the road no matter the weather, you need to give it the tools to do so. Let our Toyota Service Center prep your tires accordingly!
- Check your wiper blades! It’s such a small part that it may not seem all too important, but in order for you to be able to retain clear views of the road in your car when it rains, you need wipers that work. If they seem like they’re just smearing water around or streaking, we can help you install new ones today!
- You should also give your headlights a once over – are they working correctly, and are they clean? We offer headlight restoration services at our Toyota Service Center to get them back into top-notch condition – and don’t forget, we service all makes and models of vehicles!
- Although we probably won’t be seeing any cold weather for a while still, you should check now to make sure your heater and defroster work properly. The defroster is another element in your used car that helps maintain clear visibility, so don’t take changes with it!
Contact our Toyota Service Center with questions today!
Still not sure what else you can do to prep your used car for the changing seasons? Let our Clermont Toyota Service Center help! Our trained Toyota technicians are here to answer questions and get you back out on the road and ready for fall in no time. Visit us today at 16851 State Road 50, just off the Florida Turnpike. You can also schedule your appointment online at our website, or give us a call at (866) 454-1614 ! Ask about our auto service specials to save big!
© 2017 Cox Media Group.