*This is a sponsored article by Toyota of Orlando*
Looking for a way to give back to the local community this holiday season? We’ve got a suggestion – why not donate to Toys for Tots? This incredible program organized by the US Marine Corp collects toys and distributes them to local children who are less fortunate and may not have a Christmas otherwise. And Toyota of Orlando is a collection site this year, which means if you bring in an unwrapped toy for the collection box, we’ll give you $20 off your auto service. You’ll save big AND feel good about giving back – what’s not to love?
Donate to Toys for Tots at Toyota of Orlando
Auto service is always a good idea; we recommend that our customers get on a routine schedule to make their lives easier and to keep their costs low. However, it’s an especially good idea around the holidays when you’re putting the miles on your ride. Whether you’re finishing up your shopping around town or hitting the road to get out of town, you need a car that’s in top shape for a top performance. Here are some services our Orlando Toyota service techs recommend considering before you leave:
1) Mult-point inspection: A multi-point inspection is an opportunity for our techs to look over your car bumper to bumper. This inspection will allow them to pinpoint any issues your car has or might be developing. This way, you can deal with them before you hit the highway or before they become bigger, costlier issues.
2) Brake service: You want full stopping power on your side if you’re out on the road, especially if you’re driving in rain, ice, or snow. Let our Orlando auto service techs check out your entire brake system to ensure you’ve got the tools you need to safely and efficiently bring things to a halt.
3) Oil Change: Hitting the highway means putting your car through its paces. You’re traveling long distances at high speeds, which means your engine has to work especially hard. Ensure that your oil tank is full of clean oil so everything can stay lubricated and cool, and you run much less of a risk when it comes to overheating and breaking down.
4) Wipers check: Regardless of whether or not you’re getting out of town, you can face precipitation. Keep your wipers in good condition and replace them if necessary. If they aren’t clearing the windshield in one swipe, are making funny noises, or you notice damage on the rubber blade, visit our Orlando Toyota parts store to replace them today!
5) Headlights inspection: Remember, the days are shorter now and the further north you go, the shorter they get. You want your headlights in top condition to light the way and to let other drivers know your whereabouts in dim conditions.
Don’t forget your holiday auto service this year
What are you waiting for? Give back and save big – visit Toyota of Orlando with your unwrapped toy today. We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.