A business owner in Orange County told Eyewitness News that construction along Hoffner Avenue near Conway Road has cut into his profits.
Two people were injured Monday morning when a moving truck crashed on Interstate 95 in Palm Bay, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
A new entrance ramp to eastbound Interstate 4 from North Garland Avenue opened Thursday morning near downtown Orlando as part of the I-4 Ultimate project.
Drivers who travel on Interstate 4 in Maitland might notice changes to traffic patterns during their morning commute Friday.
- New FHP: 2 injured in crash involving overturned truck on NB I-95 in Palm Bay
- FHP: Hit-and-run suspect found hiding in Orange County construction lot
- 7 hospitalized in crash involving Mears taxi on State Road 417
- Winter Park man charged with DUI manslaughter in fatal SR 408 crash,…
- Vehicle hits hole on Orange County road, troopers say
- Woman killed in wrong-way crash in Orange County, troopers say
- Troopers: 2 killed, 4 injured in Orange County crash involving suspected…
- Troopers: Orlando man, 73, fatally struck while pushing mother in wheelchair
- Troopers: 6-year-old girl injured in Orange County hit-and-run
- Brush fire briefly shut down portion of SR 408 in Orange County
- New Overweight Man Says Spirit Airlines Humiliated Him On Overbooked Flight
- Overweight man says Spirit Airlines humiliated him on overbooked flight
- TSA Agent Stole From Passenger's Belongings, Police Say
- The Latest: Doctors: Officer stabbed at airport recovering
- TSA Apologizes For Tossing Out Woman's Breastmilk During Airport Screening
- Q&A: A look at US-Canada border after airport stabbing