A 25-year-old Kissimmee man was killed early Thursday in a crash on Interstate 4 near State Road 528 in Orange County, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
A brush fire briefly shut down the eastbound lanes of State Road 408 at Kirkman Road in Orange County.
A portion of State Road 44 between New Smyrna Beach and DeLand reopened Friday morning after being closed because of smoke from a large brush fire in Volusia County.
- New Woman killed in wrong-way crash in Orange County, troopers say
- Troopers: 2 killed, 4 injured in Orange County crash involving suspected…
- Troopers: Orlando man, 73, fatally struck while pushing mother in wheelchair
- Troopers: 6-year-old girl injured in Orange County hit-and-run
- Brush fire briefly shut down portion of SR 408 in Orange County
- State Road 44 reopens after being closed due to smoke from Volusia…
- State Road 50 reopens in Orange, Brevard counties after being closed due…
- Pedestrian killed in fatal crash in Orange County
- Fatal crash closes Ormond Beach roadway
- Smoke from brush fire closes Beachline in Orange, Brevard counties
- New TSA tests screening larger electronic devices separately
- Same-sex couple claim Southwest discriminated during boarding
- Same sex couple says Southwest discriminated against them
- 8 injured after plane clips supply truck at LA airport
- Canada: Passengers can't be removed from overbooked flights
- Delta tops in on-time flights, Spirit worst for complaints