A Merritt Island man was killed in a motorcycle crash on State Road 520 early Saturday.
A construction project is causing a lot of headaches and backups for drivers from Kissimmee to Poinciana.
Troopers are searching for a hit-and-run driver who they said ran a woman's car off the road on Interstate 4 near Dirksen Drive in Volusia County.
A motorcyclist died after colliding with an SUV Thursday night in Lakeland, authorities said.
- New Drivers frustrated with Kissimmee-Poinciana JYP construction project
- FHP: Truck driver sought after pushing woman's car over embankment on I-4
- Injuries reported after school bus, Prius collide in Orlando
- Motorcyclist dies after crashing into SUV in Lakeland
- FHP has tips for traveling this holiday season
- Vehicle dragging object might have caused 4 wildfires on State Road 417
- Cable truck stuck in hole after water main break causes ground to erode
- Wildfire in Ocala National Forest prompts road closures
- CSX works to clear rail cars from tracks after 2-train derailment in Citra
- 2 crashes cause heavy delays on State Road 434 in Longwood
- New Beagle Brigade help confiscate roasted pig, horse meat sausages over…
- That's no snow: Sea of foam cascades from airport hangar
- Chiefs player joins family after father's shooting death
- Computer outage briefly grounds flights on several airlines
- Shots fired at Turkey's Istanbul airport; 2 detained