The southbound lanes of Highway 441, also known as Orange Blossom Trail, reopened Friday at Stoneybrook Hills Parkway in Mount Dora after a multi-vehicle crash shut them down hours earlier.
A person was killed and another was seriously injured early Tuesday when two motorcycles collided in Deltona, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said.
A tractor-trailer jackknifed early Monday after striking a guardrail on Interstate 4 near downtown, the Orlando Police Department said.
A 36-year-old man died Wednesday morning after the car he was driving split in two and caught fire after it struck a power pole on Merritt Island, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Roadway reopens after semi, multiple-vehicle crash that left 1 person critical, officials say
Deputies: Deltona crash kills motorcyclist, seriously injures another
Police: Jackknifed tractor-trailer blocks WB I-4 near downtown Orlando
Car splits in half, catches fire after plowing into power pole on Merritt Island
- New Roadway reopens after semi, multiple-vehicle crash that left 1 person…
- Deputies: Deltona crash kills motorcyclist, seriously injures another
- 11-year-old boy hospitalized after hit-and-run in Orlando's Pine Hills…
- Troopers: Man dies after being struck by vehicles in Osceola County
- Fatal crash closes Orange County road
- FHP: Driver killed when semi-truck overturns on I-4
- FHP: 2 injured in crash involving overturned truck on NB I-95 in Palm Bay
- FHP: Hit-and-run suspect found hiding in Orange County construction lot
- 7 hospitalized in crash involving Mears taxi on State Road 417
- Winter Park man charged with DUI manslaughter in fatal SR 408 crash,…
- New Airlines work to restore normal operations after hurricanes
- Florida airports open but cancellations linger after Irma
- Flight cancellations mount as Irma pushes north from Florida
- Man Shot By Police at Miami Airport
- Airline seats disappearing as Irma approaches Florida
- Panel bans marijuana possession, ads at Las Vegas airport