Drivers who own Honda and Acura vehicles are being urged by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to get their "potentially deadly" airbags fixed.
Getting in and out of downtown Orlando will get a little tricky starting Friday for drivers who use Colonial Drive.
How many times have you heard, "People just can't drive in Florida." Well you may be on to something.
In the last two days, there have been two separate crashes on State Road 417 in Central Florida. Both crashes involved the drivers crossing the median into oncoming traffic because there were no guardrails.
- New Troopers: Blood alcohol of motorist in wrong-way crash almost twice legal limit
- Residents frustrated over construction crews' trucks cutting through…
- Sheriff: 'Elaborate cover-up' results in jail for driver in fatal…
- Friend of Orange County hit-and-run victim: 'They're going to find you'
- 64-year-old man critical after hit-and run driver crashes into moped
- HURRICANE MATTHEW: Road conditions as storm approaches
- Crash in Ormond Beach blocks I-95 south
- 1 killed in vehicle crash involving pedestrians in Volusia County
- Pickup truck crashes into Amtrak train in Orange County
- Roads reopen after unattended suitcases left on Curry Ford and Conway