A 42-year-old woman from Palm Bay was killed and a 39-year-old man, also from Palm Bay, was critically injured Friday morning when the vehicle in which they were traveling crashed into a ditch filled with water along Interstate 95 near Rockledge, …
A new flyover at Maitland Boulevard isn't making the drive on Interstate 4 easier for everyone.
A trellis on Interstate 4 stopped traffic Tuesday in downtown Orlando as construction crews tried to remove it, the Florida Department of Transportation said.
- New Pedestrian hit, killed crossing westbound lanes of I-4 near DeLand, troopers say
- FHP: Man killed in crash with cows on State Road 40
- Police: Woman dies when car crashes into delivery truck in Orlando
- Crash involving 4 patrol cars in Rockledge injures woman, troopers say
- FHP: 1 killed in fiery crash on Turnpike
- Pedestrian struck, killed by van in DeLand, police say
- Black Chevy Tahoe flees crash that killed woman in New Smyrna Beach, police say
- FHP: Motorcyclist killed after colliding with car in Orange County
- Two dead after motorcycle crashes in east Orlando, troopers said.
- Volusia County man dies after motorcycle crashes on I-95 on-ramp, troopers say
- New Airlines bump fewer passengers off oversold flights
- VIDEO: 2 Men, 1 An Airport Air Traffic Controller, Charged with Having Pipe Bomb
- Camera battery explosion at Florida airport holds up flights
- 8 hacks for saving on holiday air travel
- TSA Failing Many Security Tests
- Sex act between strangers on Delta flight embarrasses passengers, ends…