The westbound lanes of Interstate 4 are shut down in Volusia County after a vehicle fire, authorities said.
Orange County is spending thousands of dollars to make the roads safer for pedestrians and drivers.
Five dozen drivers went the wrong way on some of Central Florida's toll roads, according to new numbers from The Central Florida Expressway.
A construction project is causing a lot of headaches and backups for drivers from Kissimmee to Poinciana.
- New Gas line break that prompted evacuations, detour in Cocoa Beach fixed
- Video: Lanes reopen after train, box truck collide in Kissimmee
- Some drivers ticketed for red light running might get money back
- FHP: Man used remote control to block plate on car while going through…
- I-4 shut down in Volusia Co. after vehicle fire spreads into brush fire
- Crash on I-4 west in Lake Mary blocks all but 1 lane
- Police: Man in wheelchair hit, killed on North Orange Avenue
- Motorcyclist dies after getting trapped under car in crash on Sand Lake Road
- Witnesses try to save driver after truck crashes into Port Orange retention pond
- Police: 16-year-old girl struck, killed by car on Semoran Boulevard
- New Airlines increase on-time arrivals, reduce canceled flights
- Source: Obama DOJ won't push antitrust case against airlines
- Suspected airport gunman's life unraveled over past year
- Timeline of years, months leading up to airport shooting
- Deputy suspended over leaked airport shooting video
- Southwest makes executive changes with an eye on succession