A pedestrian is dead after he was hit by a car in Orlando Saturday night, Florida Highway Patrol said.
Smoke from a brush fire led troopers to close portions of State Road 528 Thursday morning in Orange and Brevard counties, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
A 500-acre brush fire Saturday afternoon in Lake County has shut down State Road 44 and Royal Trails near Cassia, Lake County Fire Rescue and Forestry said.
Two people died Thursday morning in a two-vehicle crash in the northbound lanes of Interstate 95 near New Smyrna Beach, the Florida Highway Patrol said. %
- New Pedestrian killed in fatal crash in Orange County
- Fatal crash closes Ormond Beach roadway
- Smoke from brush fire closes Beachline in Orange, Brevard counties
- Central Florida fires force some evacuations, authorities say
- Roads reopen after smoke from brush fire causes closures in Orange,…
- Troopers: Fatal crash involving tractor-trailer closes WB I-4 ramp near Sanford
- Smoke from brush fire closes portions of Beachline in Orange, Brevard counties
- Roads reopen after brush fire forces several closures
- Construction could slow traffic on SR 408 this weekend
- 24-year-old Orlando man charged with vehicular homicide after work-zone…
- New Orlando airport shuttle stops for 3rd time in week
- The Latest: Passenger says flight attendant nearly hit baby
- United CEO won't add chairman title in 2018 as was planned
- Some shuttle service interrupted at Orlando airport
- Delta OKs offers of up to $9,950 to flyers who give up seats
- Fly the funnier skies: Mideast airlines troll United