The Florida Highway Patrol has reopened the Beachline after smoke from a brush fire caused troopers to partially close the highway Tuesday morning in Orange and Brevard counties.
One person died and two people were injured Monday morning in a four-vehicle crash on the Beachline near Orange County's Wedgefield neighborhood, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Three people were injured Wednesday morning in a crash involving an ambulance and two cars, Orange County Fire Rescue said.
Another section of the Wekiva Parkway is just months away from opening up to drivers. The new section connecting Kelly Park Road all the way down to State Road 429 will open in June.
EU transport chief calls for European car toll system
BERLIN (AP) - The European Union's transport commissioner is calling for a continentwide car toll …
Troopers: 1 dead in wrong-way crash on Florida's Turnpike
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Highway Patrol says a 73-year-old woman is dead after driving her …
- New Troopers: Beachline reopens after being closed due to smoke
- Troopers: 4-vehicle fatal crash slows traffic on SR 528 in Orange County
- Firefighters: 3 injured in crash involving Orange County ambulance
- SR 417 reopens after fatal crash in Seminole County
- FHP: 2 killed, 3 seriously injured in 7-vehicle Turnpike crash
- Florida Turnpike reopens following deadly crash, troopers say
- Troopers: Pedestrian fatally struck near Maitland
- Firefighters: 2 students injured in school-bus crash in Ocoee
- Troopers: 1 dies when dump truck, pickup truck collide on South Goldenrod Road
- Troopers: Woman fatally struck while searching for cellphone on…
- New American Airlines buys stake in China Southern Airlines
- Erdogan urges US, Britain to drop 'exaggerated' laptop ban
- No laptop on board? Jordan airline gives light-hearted tips
- Snake on plane in Alaska, passengers help catch it
- Airlines expect 4 percent rise in passengers this spring
- AP Exclusive: Orly video shows attacker rushing soldier