Motorists who travel through Maitland during their Monday morning commute will notice a big traffic change in the area.
Altamonte Springs will soon look like Maitland Boulevard.
A tech company is trying to get drivers to pay tolls with their cellphones.
The westbound lanes of Interstate 4 are shut down in Volusia County after a vehicle fire, authorities said.
- New Troopers: I-95 reopens after suspicious package found near Port Saint John
- Troopers: 2 men die in Brevard County crash
- 19-year-old in stolen truck arrested after hit-and-run that seriously…
- Bus fire causes major delays in westbound lanes of SR-528
- Troopers: SB I-95 reopens after semi-truck strikes pedestrian near Melbourne
- I-4 reopens after truck spills cooking oil in downtown Orlando
- Police investigate bus crash in Groveland
- FHP: 1 killed when semi-truck overturns on Boggy Creek Road
- Fatal crash shuts down I-4 west at St. John's Bridge
- Taxi driver helping disabled truck on SR-528 hit, killed by another car
- New United, American begin selling cheaper economy-class fare
- Lawyer: Florida airport shooting suspect mentally competent
- US says canceled flights declining, fewer bags getting lost
- Therapy dogs calm anxious travelers at Florida airport
- TSA: Woman's cane concealed sword at Myrtle Beach airport
- Trump shows interest in privatizing air traffic control