A pickup truck crashed into an Amtrak train late Sunday night in Orange County, authorities said.
Drivers who were caught in massive traffic delays on East Colonial Drive near the Mills 50 area last weekend, can expect the same experience this weekend.
A gas leak was contained after a rupture shut down I-4 east Friday in Orlando, authorities said. The lanes of I-4 were reopened at about 3:30 p.m.
Two sisters are in critical condition after being involved in a serious car crash in St. Augustine -- and a woman say and prayed with one of the drivers.
- New Pickup truck crashes into Amtrak train in Orange County
- Roads reopen after unattended suitcases left on Curry Ford and Conway
- I-4 east reopens after gas line rupture in Orlando
- Woman killed in car vs. semi crash on John Young Parkway early Thursday
- Multiple people injured in rollover crash on I-95 in Daytona Beach
- I-4 westbound at Fairbanks Avenue back open following 2 crashes
- Child, adult injured in crash on east State Road 414
- All lanes reopen after pair of I-4 wrecks near downtown Orlando
- Children injured after truck, school bus collide in Daytona Beach
- SR-408 widening project set to begin
- New Dubai airport plans more gates to handle double-decker A380
- Atlanta OKs plan to allow Uber, other services at airport
- Turkmenistan, low on visitors, opens striking new airport
- The Latest: FBI: Item posed no threat at Albuquerque airport
- Suspicious item found at Albuquerque airport checkpoint
- Wounded LAX agents recall chaos as shooter pleads guilty