Feels like 66°
- N @ 12mph
Plenty of Rain in Central Florida
Rain has been persistent across central Florida and there's more on the way.
5-day Weather Forecast
Rain arrives today and last through tomorrow! Brian Shields is tracking it this morning, live on …
Rain Totals Through Tonight...
Take a look at the rain potential. Meteorologist Brian Shields is live, with updated Future Track, …
SpaceX's launch will bring back memories to Floridians
Roses are red, chocolate is sweet - and climate change puts them in the hot seat
Last penumbral eclipse of the decade is here
2016 Weather Summary
Average temperatures and the Christmas outlook
La Niña is here, but what is it? and will it stay during the winter?
Winters are getting warmer faster than the summer
Cold air vs. warm air
- Updated Showers continue to move over Central Florida; record rainfall in Melbourne
- Monitoring: Rain chances increase mid-week as a Gulf storm approaches Florida
- Storms, tornadoes damage dozens of homes in San Antonio area
- Small leak won't stop Falcon 9 rocket launch at Kennedy Space Center,…
- Much cooler air will continue to filter in after storms Wednesday
- New Police use stun gun on man accused of vandalizing city garden with hammer
- Community rallies around family of father, son killed in head-on…
- Two-thirds of Americans stressed about the nation's future, study says
- Scientists find 7 'Earth-sized planets' orbiting star 40 light-years…
- NASA to announce 'discovery beyond our solar system'
- UPS test launches delivery drone from docking pad on roof of UPS truck
Rain on the way!
Meteorologist Brian Shields is live on Channel 9 this morning, tracking the rain and storms moving …
Here comes the storm...so here's what to expect
As many people are getting ready for the Daytona 500, a storm system is set to pass Central …
5 day forecast
by Meteorologist George Waldenberger
As our next storm system approaches, here's what to expect in Central Florida hour-by-hour
5-day Weather Forecast
Next Storm System Nears
Meteorologist Brian Shields is tracking a high chance of rain for tomorrow.
Florida quiet now; tracking an approaching storm system
As a storm system approaches Florida from the west, Wednesday and Thursday will be the day to watch…
Las rosas, los chocolates y el cambio climático
El último eclipse penumbral ocurre esta noche
Meteoróloga Irene Sans nos explica sobre este fenómeno astronómico, ¡y más!
Día de la Marmota
2 de febrero
Resumen atmosférico del 2016
Un año interesante en cuanto al Tiempo en Florida
Las Blancas Navidades
serán menos frecuentes en los EE.UU
Frígido en los EE.UU
excepto la Florida