Watch WFTV News Live
Live Doppler 9 HD
Watch Live Events
Watch WFTV Events Live
Man holding knife, bat dies in deputy-involved shooting in Lake County, officials say
Beef recall: 65,000 pounds of raw ground beef, chopped steaks recalled amid E. coli fears
Channel 9 meteorologist Brian Shields said our week in Central Florida is set to get off to a warm and rainy start but that relief from the heat is within in sight -- at least temporarily:
- New 'Lots of sunshine': Nestor moves out of Florida, sunshine across Central Florida
- Nestor makes landfall in panhandle; scattered storms for Central Florida
- Storm system likely to intensify, organize as it moves toward Florida
- Cold front producing fast-moving downpours; watching Gulf of Mexico storm
- Mostly cloudy, slight chance for a shower overnight; higher chance for rain on Wednesday
- New Hospital lockdown lifted after man threatens to shoot employee, deputies say
- Man shot, killed in Circle K parking lot in Palm Coast, deputies say
- 'Really looking beautiful': Sunny skies across Central Florida
- Sunny skies, cool nights in the forecast; subtropical storm Melissa forms
- Scattered afternoon showers; much drier, cooler conditions to end the week
Spot a wayward baby sea turtle along the Florida coast? Here's how you can help
Hundreds of baby sea turtles are getting a second shot at life in the open ocean thanks to the efforts of Central Florida marine biologists.
WATCH: K-9 'Marko' helps take down 1 of 3 suspected thieves in Flagler County
Body camera shows the moment a Flagler County Sheriff's Office K-9 helped take down a fleeing theft suspect Monday in a wooded area. (Scroll down to watch footage)
Isolated showers overnight; numerous storms Wednesday
The clouds held the temperatures in the mid-80s across Central Florida Tuesday afternoon. Showers and storms produced over 1 inch of rain for Bithlo and Ocoee. Metro Orlando rain estimates marked the half-inch.
Scattered evening showers; wet days ahead for Central Florida, cold front follows
It was a wet Monday across Central Florida, with some locations receiving over 1 inch of rain.
Warm weekend, mostly dry weather continues; storms arrive this week
This week could be the wettest week in Central Florida in more than a month.
Sickness numbers around Central Florida rise in electronic cigarette smokers
More people in Florida are reportedly getting sick from smoking electronic cigarettes.
Driver's license must have gold star on top right-hand corner by October 2020
Anyone planning on taking a flight next year should check their driver's license.