• Five rescued from carbon monoxide poisoning in Ocala home

    Updated:

    OCALA, Fla. - Ocala Fire Rescue pulled five people out of a house who suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The firefighters had to wear breathing apparatus' to enter the home on northeast 17th Avenue around 1:00 a.m, Friday morning.

    Inside the home, firefighters found a gas generator operating in the kitchen.

    The home did not have any power.

    The five adults were rushed to the hospital, but are expected to recover.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Five rescued from carbon monoxide poisoning in Ocala home