ORLANDO, Fla. - Hopefully you didn't wake up Wednesday morning, hear that someone in South Carolina won the history-making $1.6 billion Mega Millions jackpot, and throw away your ticket without looking at THE numbers.
The Florida Lottery said Wednesday that four tickets sold in the Sunshine State were worth $1 million or more.
Two of those four tickets were sold in Central Florida.
- "Leave body parts at the entrance." Girls plotted attack at Polk Co. middle school, police say
- Student said he had 'surprise' for teacher before stabbing her, victim's father says
- Florida child who died had adult bite marks on body, officials say
- Video: Lockheed Martin develops 'super suit' for soldiers
- A ticket worth $3 million was sold at RaceTrac at 12136 South John Young Parkway in Orlando.
- A ticket worth $1 million was sold at 601 Weldon Boulevard in Lake Mary.
- A ticket worth $1 million was sold at a 7-Eleven at 909 South 78th Street in Tampa.
- A ticket worth $1 million was sold at a United Fuel at 6900 Southwest 8th Street in Miami.
The winning numbers from Tuesday's jackpot were 5-28-62-65-70 and the MegaBall was 5.
If you didn't win anything from Tuesday's Mega Millions, there's still the Powerball: No one won Wednesday's jackpot, making the estimated total for Saturday's prize $750 million. You can watch for the winning numbers on Eyewitness News at 11 p.m. and download the WFTV News app to get an alert when the numbers are pulled.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.