ORLANDO, Fla. - Walt Disney World enthusiasts now have to pay a more for an annual pass.
- Disney Platinum Plus Pass increased to $999.
- Disney Platinum Pass increased to $899.
- Disney Gold Pass increased to $699.
- Disney Silver Pass increased to $599.
The price increase comes just two months before the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios. The expansion will open Aug. 29.
THEME PARK NEWS:
- Muggles wait in hours-long line for Hagrid's Magical Creatures ride at Universal Orlando
- Popularity prompts Hagrid's motorbike coaster to open later in day, Universal says
- Want to get to Sesame Street? Head to SeaWorld Orlando!
- Baby gorilla graces Animal Kingdom visitors with her presence
© 2019 Cox Media Group.