- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Generally, most polling places will stay open late for you as long as you're in line by 7 p.m.
- Polling places: If you do not know where your polling place is, click or tap here to contact your county Supervisor of Elections. You can also find your precinct and polling place on your county Supervisor of Elections' website or by using the Check Your Voter Status webpage.
- Florida is a closed primary state: This means for most major races, you'll only be able to vote for candidates in your party.
- Issues at the polls: If you encounter any problems at your polling place, we want to hear from you. Click or tap here to send us a tip. You can also call us at (407) 841-9000.
- Who's running in the major races: Click or tap here to check out our Election Checklist.
- Can I take a selfie at my polling place? Here's what Florida law says about ballot selfies.
- If you're not registered to vote yet, it's too late to register for Tuesday's primary. There's still time to vote for the November 6 election. Click or tap here to learn how to register.
ORLANDO, Fla. — Channel 9 will have team coverage of the primary election Tuesday, and you can watch the live stream right here on WFTV.com. Live coverage will begin when polls close at 7 p.m.
You can also download WFTV's free mobile app to watch the primary election special.
© 2020 Cox Media Group